Weight Watchers Beef and Barley Soup Recipe
Weight Watchers Beef and Barley Soup Recipe.
An easy Slow Cooker appetizer or meal, this soup is easy and enjoyable!
I love a good Slow Cooker recipe!
This hearty soup is filled with carrots, onion, corn, bell pepper, green beans, and tomatoes.
Low fat, and only 102 calories.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 4 Blue Plan and 3 Green Plan,
4 WW Freestyle Points and 3 Smart Points
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
Don’t have a Slow Cooker? This is the one we use, and recommend!
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Beef and Barley Soup
- In a skillet, add diced beef, and brown.
- In a slow cooker, add onion, carrot, corn, celery, green beans, and green pepper.
- In a mixing bowl, add tomatoes, parsley flakes, basil, salt, barley, and beef bouillon. Combine
- Pour mixture over contents of slow cooker. Don't stir in.
- In the slow cooker, add the water.
- Cover the slow cooker and on LOW setting, cook for 8 to 10 hours.
You May Also Like:
- 80 Weight Watchers Fall Favorite Recipes
- Weight Watchers Honey Wasabi Salmon
- Easy Weight Watchers Homemade Mocha
- Weight Watchers Cheesy Cheddar Broccoli Frittata
- Healthy Vegetarian Weight Watchers Kale Soup
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!