Weight Watchers Beef and Barley Soup Recipe
Weight Watchers Beef and Barley Soup Recipe.
An easy Slow Cooker appetizer or meal, this soup is easy and enjoyable!
I love a good Slow Cooker recipe!
This hearty soup is filled with carrots, onion, corn, bell pepper, green beans, and tomatoes.
Low fat, and only 102 calories.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 4 Blue Plan and 3 Green Plan,
4 WW Freestyle Points and 3 Smart Points
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Don’t have a Slow Cooker? This is the one we use, and recommend!
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Beef and Barley Soup
- In a skillet, add diced beef, and brown.
- In a slow cooker, add onion, carrot, corn, celery, green beans, and green pepper.
- In a mixing bowl, add tomatoes, parsley flakes, basil, salt, barley, and beef bouillon. Combine
- Pour mixture over contents of slow cooker. Don't stir in.
- In the slow cooker, add the water.
- Cover the slow cooker and on LOW setting, cook for 8 to 10 hours.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Turkish Lentil Soup
- Weight Watchers Cinnamon Sweet Potato Fries
- Weight Watchers Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
- WW Quick and Easy 3 Ingredient Biscuits
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!