Roasted Sweet Potatoes and Beets with Weight Watchers Points Recipe
Roasted Sweet Potatoes and Beets with Weight Watchers Points Recipe.
An easy, healthy, vegetarian, and gluten free vegetable side dish.
Only a 15 minute prep time.
Beets, Sweet Potatoes, Onions, Olive oil, and garlic powder.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 7 Green Plan, 7 Smart Points
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Roasted Sweet Potatoes and Beets with Weight Watchers Points
- Preheat the oven to 400° F
- In a mixing bowl, add prepared beets.
- Add ½ tablespoon of olive oil and toss to coat.
- Place the beets on a baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake beets in preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- In a Zip Lock bag, add 2 tablespoons olive oil, sugar, garlic powder, salt, pepper, onions, and sweet potatoes.
- Securely seal the bag and shake to coat well.
- After the 15 minute baking time for beets, add contents of Zip Lock bag to the beets, and mix in.
- Bake 45 minutes or until tender, flipping/stirring after 20 minutes.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Tomato Salad with Grilled Italian Bread
- Weight Watchers Strawberry Vanilla Protein Shake
- Best Tuna Salad Lettuce Wrap (Weight Watchers)
- Best Grilled French Toast (Weight Watchers)
- Easy Homemade Weight Watchers Tomato Sauce