Weight Watchers Roasted Tomato Soup Recipe
Weight Watchers Roasted Tomato Soup Recipe.
An easy appetizer, or lunch recipe.
Made with plum tomatoes, garlic, red onion, basil leaves, oregano, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, salt, pepper, fat-free chicken broth, (or water for a vegetarian version), and Parmesan cheese.
The roasted tomatoes add a depth of flavor that makes this dish perfect for any occasion.
Roasting the tomatoes may seem like a tedious process, but it does not take much time or effort.
This roasted tomato soup is a perfect example of how you can take something that would normally be very simple and turn it into something special. Roasting the tomatoes with garlic and onions creates an incredible depth of flavor.
Making roasted tomato soup can be done in just under an hour, and it’s so easy to make that you don’t need any cooking experience at all.
Low fat, low carb, low calorie, Gluten Free, and low sodium.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 2 Blue Plan and 2 Green Plan,
2 WW Freestyle Points and 2 Smart Points.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
- Don’t have a Food Processor? This is the one we use, and recommend:
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Roasted Tomato Soup
- Preheat oven to 375° F
- Prepare tomatoes by washing and cutting in half.
- In a shallow baking dish, place tomatoes cut side down.
- Add garlic, red onion, basil, and oregano.
- Drizzle balsamic vinegar, and olive oil on top of tomato mix.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- In preheated oven, bake for 45 minutes.
- In a food processor, add tomato mix and puree.
- Add a little chicken broth (or water) at a time to form desired consistency.
- Blend until soup is smooth
- Top with Parmesan cheese, if desired
You May Also Like:
- Simple Weight Watchers Lemon Pepper Tuna Salad Sandwich
- Weight Watchers Cherry and Rhubarb Crumble Dessert
- Easy Weight Watchers Grilled Herb Chicken
- Easy Crock Pot Recipes (Weight Watchers)
- Simple Weight Watchers Chili Macaroni
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!