Weight Watchers Japanese Cabbage Salad Recipe
Weight Watchers Japanese Cabbage Salad Recipe.
A light and healthy salad that can be eaten as a meal or an appetizer.
Made with cabbage, rice vinegar, sesame oil, fresh ginger root, garlic, sugar, salt, black pepper, green onions, sesame seeds and almonds.
This healthy recipe is ready in just 15 minutes.
If you’re looking for a healthier alternative to the traditional coleslaw, then this salad is perfect. It’s healthy, yet still tastes amazing!
Low carb and vegetarian.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 3 Blue Plan and 4 Green Plan,
3 WW Freestyle Points and 4 Smart Points.
We have more Weight Watchers Side Dish Recipes here,
more Quick and Easy Weight Watchers Recipes here,
and more Vegetarian Weight Watchers Recipes here!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Japanese Cabbage Salad
- 3 tbsp rice vinegar
- 3 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp fresh ginger root grated (optional)
- 1 clove garlic minced (optional)
- 1 tbsp sugar (optional)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- ½ large head cabbage cored and shredded
- 1 bunch green onions sliced thin
- ¼ cup sesame seeds toasted
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- In a small mixing bowl, add rice vinegar, sesame oil, ginger, garlic, sugar, salt, and pepper.
- Using a whisk, whisk together until the sugar has dissolved.
- In a large mixing bowl, add cabbage, green onions, sesame seeds, and almonds.
- Add the dressing to the cabbage
- Toss to coat well
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Chicken Sausage Calzones
- Baked Weight Watchers Vegetable Wontons
- Easy Chocolate Fudge Cookies (Weight Watchers)
- Weight Watchers Beef and Potato Empanadas
- Weight Watchers Penne Pasta with Meat Sauce
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!