Weight Watchers Marshmallow Crispy Treats Recipe
Weight Watchers Marshmallow Crispy Treats Recipe.
Do you love Desserts and are looking for a low fat option? Look no further! These treats will satisfy your sweet tooth while making sure that you’re eating healthy.
A classic treat, or dessert!
There’s nothing like the taste of a homemade marshmallow crispy treat on a cold winter day, or a hot summer night.
The recipe is so simple that it’s perfect for your next family gathering or holiday party. With just 65 calories per serving, these snacks will be a hit at any event.
Desserts are often high in fat, but these low-fat treats will leave you feeling satisfied without the guilt.
Great to pack in the kid’s school lunch, or have for an after-school snack.
This light, vintage, goody is quick and easy to make and is ready in 15 minutes.
Low fat and vegetarian.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 3 Blue Plan and 3 Smart Points,
3 WW Freestyle Points and 3 Smart Points.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Marshmallow Crispy Treats
- Prepare a 13 x 9 baking pan by coating with butter, or non-stick cooking spray.
- Place a large saucepan over low heat.
- Add butter and stir until melted.
- Place marshmallows in saucepan stir constantly until marshmallows are melted and combined well with the butter.
- Cook and stir constantly for 2 minutes.
- Remove saucepan from heat.
- Add crispy rice cereal, and quickly stir to mix well.
- Place mixture in prepared 13 x 9 inch baking pan,
- Fold wax paper in half and place on top of mixture. (this will protect your hands from the heat),
- Press down on the wax paper to flatten the mixture into a firmly packed, even layer.
- Allow to cool.
- Using a sharp knife, cut the treats into 2 x 2 inch squares.
You May Also Like:
- Quick Air-Fryer Brussels Sprouts (Weight Watchers)
- Weight Watchers French Toast Banana Casserole
- Easy Air Fryer Turkey Breast (Weight Watchers)
- Low Calorie Chicken Breast Recipes – 150 Calories or Less
- Weight Watchers Turkey Tamale Casserole
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!