Weight Watchers Baked Radish Chips Recipe
Weight Watchers Baked Radish Chips Recipe.
A quick and easy, healthy recipe that’s ready in 20 minutes.
Only 4 ingredients.
A tasty, crunchy snack without the guilt. I’m always looking for healthy, crunchy snacks, and this is a great one.
Fat free, gluten free, low calorie, low carb, and vegetarian!
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 0 Green Plan, 0 Smart Points
You can’t beat that!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Baked Radish Chips
- Preheat the oven to 375° F
- Prepare a baking sheet by spraying with non-stick cooking spray.
- Carefully slice the radishes thinly using a sharp knife or a Mandoline. Wear cut resistant gloves if available.
- Place the slices on the prepared cookie sheet in a single layer.
- Using non-stick cooking spray, lightly spray the slices.
- Season the radishes by sprinkling with salt and pepper.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes. Flip the chips and continue baking for approx 5 to 10 minutes, or until chips are crisp. Watch closely to prevent burning.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
- WW Quick and Easy 3 Ingredient Biscuits
- Weight Watchers Holiday Pfeffernusse Cookies
- 25 Best Weight Watchers Pasta Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!