Weight Watchers Baked Radish Chips Recipe
Weight Watchers Baked Radish Chips Recipe.
A quick and easy, healthy recipe that’s ready in 20 minutes.
Only 4 ingredients.
A tasty, crunchy snack without the guilt. I’m always looking for healthy, crunchy snacks, and this is a great one.
Fat free, gluten free, low calorie, low carb, and vegetarian!
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 0 Green Plan, 0 Smart Points
You can’t beat that!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Baked Radish Chips
- Preheat the oven to 375° F
- Prepare a baking sheet by spraying with non-stick cooking spray.
- Carefully slice the radishes thinly using a sharp knife or a Mandoline. Wear cut resistant gloves if available.
- Place the slices on the prepared cookie sheet in a single layer.
- Using non-stick cooking spray, lightly spray the slices.
- Season the radishes by sprinkling with salt and pepper.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes. Flip the chips and continue baking for approx 5 to 10 minutes, or until chips are crisp. Watch closely to prevent burning.
You May Also Like:
- Easy Weight Watchers Homemade Mocha
- Weight Watchers Cheesy Cheddar Broccoli Frittata
- Healthy Vegetarian Weight Watchers Kale Soup
- Weight Watchers Roasted Squash and Carrots
- Weight Watchers Chicken Fingers (and Barbecue Sauce)
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!