Weight Watchers Cauliflower Rice Recipe
Weight Watchers Cauliflower Rice Recipe.
A quick and easy, healthy side dish recipe.
This low carb, low calorie, low fat, low sodium recipe is a great replacement for regular rice, or potatoes.
Vegan, vegetarian, and Gluten Free!
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 1 Green Plan
1 WW Smart Points
We have more Weight Watchers Side Dish Recipes here,
more Vegetarian Weight Watchers Recipes here,
and more Quick and Easy Weight Watchers Recipes here!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
Don’t have a Food Processor? This is the one we use, and recommend:
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Cauliflower Rice
- ½ head cauliflower
- ½ tsp salt (optional)
- Chop cauliflower to smaller pieces.
- In a food processor, add cauliflower. Using the grater, pulse until cauliflower is chopped to rice-sized bits.
- Cook by microwaving approx 5 minutes, or until tender, or by sauteing with a tablespoon of oil for 5 to 7 minutes, or until tender. Don't overcook.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Chicken Sausage Calzones
- Baked Weight Watchers Vegetable Wontons
- Easy Chocolate Fudge Cookies (Weight Watchers)
- Weight Watchers Beef and Potato Empanadas
- Weight Watchers Penne Pasta with Meat Sauce
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!