Weight Watchers Cauliflower Rice Recipe
Weight Watchers Cauliflower Rice Recipe.
A quick and easy, healthy side dish recipe.
This low carb, low calorie, low fat, low sodium recipe is a great replacement for regular rice, or potatoes.
Vegan, vegetarian, and Gluten Free!
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 1 Green Plan
1 WW Smart Points
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Don’t have a Food Processor? This is the one we use, and recommend:
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Cauliflower Rice
- ½ head cauliflower
- ½ tsp salt (optional)
- Chop cauliflower to smaller pieces.
- In a food processor, add cauliflower. Using the grater, pulse until cauliflower is chopped to rice-sized bits.
- Cook by microwaving approx 5 minutes, or until tender, or by sauteing with a tablespoon of oil for 5 to 7 minutes, or until tender. Don't overcook.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
- WW Quick and Easy 3 Ingredient Biscuits
- Weight Watchers Holiday Pfeffernusse Cookies
- 25 Best Weight Watchers Pasta Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!