Weight Watchers Lemon Yogurt Muffins Recipe
Weight Watchers Lemon Yogurt Muffins Recipe.
Delicious poke lemon muffins with lemon sauce.
Perfect for breakfast, brunch, dessert or a snack.
These easy from scratch muffins have 156 calories.
Lemon muffins are light and delicious. The sauce adds the perfect tang.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 6 Green Plan.
6 Smart Points.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Lemon Yogurt Muffins
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- ½ fresh lemon rind peeled and chopped
- ½ juice of lemon
- Preheat oven to 400° F
- Prepare a muffin tin by spraying with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, add rolled oats, flour, sugar, salt, baking soda, and baking powder, mix well.
- In another mixing bowl, Add yogurt, ¼ cup lemon juice, egg, and chopped lemon.
- Combine yogurt mixture into the flour mixture. Mix until just blended.
- In the prepared muffin tin, fill 12 cups ⅔ full.
- In preheated oven, bake 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean.
For the Sauce
- In the meantime, in a saucepan, add sugar, lemon rind, and juice of ½ of a lemon.
- Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Then set aside for later.
- When done, remove muffins from oven. Leaving the muffins in the tin, prick the muffins with a toothpick several times over the top of the muffins., making small holes for the sauce to enter.
- Brush the tops of the muffins with the prepared, warm sauce.
- Allow muffins to cook, and then remove from the muffin tin.
You May Also Like:
- Easy Weight Watchers Homemade Mocha
- Weight Watchers Cheesy Cheddar Broccoli Frittata
- Healthy Vegetarian Weight Watchers Kale Soup
- Weight Watchers Roasted Squash and Carrots
- Weight Watchers Chicken Fingers (and Barbecue Sauce)
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!