Slow Cooker Weight Watchers Chicken Burritos Recipe
Slow Cooker Weight Watchers Chicken Burritos Recipe.
A super easy Mexican dinner with boneless skinless chicken breast, red onion, diced tomatoes with green chiles, oregano, chili powder, chicken broth, and whole wheat tortillas.
This is my favorite burrito recipe. It’s super easy to make, and the whole family loves it!
Any meal that I can just toss in the Slow Cooker, is a winner for me!
Great for busy nights when you don’t have time to make an elaborate meal. It’s also a great Game Day recipe.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 5 Blue Plan and 2 Green Plan,
This healthy version is also Low Carb and only has 87 calories.
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Ingredients you will need:
- kidney beans
- diced tomatoes and green chiles
- red onion
- red bell pepper
- dried oregano
- chili powder
- ground black pepper
- boneless skinless chicken breast
- chicken broth
- whole wheat tortillas
- shredded Mexican cheese blend
Don’t have a Slow Cooker? This is the one we use, and recommend:
Crock-Pot Large 8 Quart Programmable Slow Cooker with Auto Warm Setting and Cookbook
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Slow Cooker Weight Watchers Chicken Burritos
- 1 can (15oz) kidney beans with liquid drained & rinsed
- 1 can (14½oz) diced tomatoes and green chiles diced
- 1 small red onion chopped
- 1 medium red bell pepper (optional) add 3 calories per serving if used
- 1 clove garlic minced
- ¼ tsp dried oregano crushed
- ½ tsp chili powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast cut to bite-size pieces
- ¾ cup chicken broth
- 12 7-inch whole wheat tortillas
- ¾ cup shredded Mexican cheese blend (reduced-fat)
- In a slow cooker, add tomatoes, kidney beans, onion, garlic, oregano, chili powder, salt, and pepper, (and red bell pepper if used). Stir to mix well.
- Add chicken and pour over chicken broth.
- Turn slow cooker to low setting, cover, and cook for 5 hours.
- Drain off the liquid, or use a slotted spoon to remove chicken from the liquid.
- Lay out a tortilla, place ½ cup chicken mixture in the center, add 1 tbsp cheese on top. Fold in the edges of the tortilla to the center to cover chicken mixture completely. Repeat for the rest of the tortillas.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Turkish Lentil Soup
- Weight Watchers Cinnamon Sweet Potato Fries
- Weight Watchers Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
- WW Quick and Easy 3 Ingredient Biscuits
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!