Weight Watchers Chocolate Chip Blondies Recipe
Weight Watchers Chocolate Chip Blondies Dessert Recipe with brown sugar, butter, egg whites, and vanilla.
This is a delicious dessert and it’s only 137 calories!
MyWW Points 6 Blue Plan and 6 Green Plan
6 WW Freestyle Points and 6 Smart Points
We have more Weight Watchers Dessert Recipes here,
and more Weight Watchers Chocolate Recipes here!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
You will need:
Medium Mixing Bowl
Large Mixing Bowl
Baking Dish – 9×13
Need to make more servings, or fewer servings?
Click on the “Servings: #” in the recipe below, and move the slider to adjust the recipe!
Weight Watchers Chocolate Chip Blondies
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Combine salt, flour, and baking powder in a medium mixing bowl.
- In large bowl, beat butter and brown sugar until fluffy. Stir in vanilla and egg whites. Mix in dry ingredients mixture gradually, alternating with water. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Spread in foil-lined 13 x 9 inch baking pan. Bake about 20 – 25 minutes until golden. Cool on wire rack. Cut into two-inch squares (24)
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Baked Cider Donuts
- Weight Watchers Mushrooms in Creamy Cheese Sauce
- Weight Watchers Spicy Roasted Butternut Squash
- Weight Watchers Quick and Easy Tortilla Soup
- Weight Watchers Pumpkin Spice Mix
Not interested in Healthy Recipes? Check out our sister site, Nesting Lane Indulge