Weight Watchers Low-fat Brownies Recipe
Weight Watchers Low Fat Brownies Recipe
Flour, cocoa powder, sugar, vegetable oil, vanilla extract, eggs, and pureed prunes.
6 Smart Points.
A delicious chocolate dessert recipe.
Quick and easy and ready in 30 minutes.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Low-fat Brownies
- Prepare an 8×8 baking pan by spraying with cooking spray. Preheat oven to 350° F
- In a mixing bowl, combine sugar, flour, cocoa, and salt. Mix well. Add in baby food, vanilla, eggs, and oil. Mix well.
- Pour into the baking pan. Be sure batter is evenly spread.
- Bake 30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted in middle.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Chipotle Pineapple Popsicles
- Weight Watchers Grilled Greek Eggplant
- Simple Weight Watchers Lemon Pepper Tuna Salad Sandwich
- Weight Watchers Cherry and Rhubarb Crumble Dessert
- Easy Weight Watchers Grilled Herb Chicken
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!