Weight Watchers Low-fat Brownies Recipe
Weight Watchers Low Fat Brownies Recipe
Flour, cocoa powder, sugar, vegetable oil, vanilla extract, eggs, and pureed prunes.
6 Smart Points.
A delicious chocolate dessert recipe.
Quick and easy and ready in 30 minutes.
We have more Weight Watchers Chocolate Recipes here,
and more Weight Watchers Dessert Recipes here!
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Weight Watchers Low-fat Brownies
- Prepare an 8×8 baking pan by spraying with cooking spray. Preheat oven to 350° F
- In a mixing bowl, combine sugar, flour, cocoa, and salt. Mix well. Add in baby food, vanilla, eggs, and oil. Mix well.
- Pour into the baking pan. Be sure batter is evenly spread.
- Bake 30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted in middle.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Quick Biscuit
- Weight Watchers Garlic Lemon Scallops
- Weight Watchers Greek Lemon Chicken Soup
- Weight Watchers Cinco de Mayo Recipes
- Weight Watchers Chicken Fajitas
Not interested in Healthy Recipes? Check out our sister site, Nesting Lane Indulge