Weight Watchers Low-fat Brownies Recipe
Weight Watchers Low Fat Brownies Recipe
Flour, cocoa powder, sugar, vegetable oil, vanilla extract, eggs, and pureed prunes.
6 Smart Points.
A delicious chocolate dessert recipe.
Quick and easy and ready in 30 minutes.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Low-fat Brownies
- Prepare an 8×8 baking pan by spraying with cooking spray. Preheat oven to 350° F
- In a mixing bowl, combine sugar, flour, cocoa, and salt. Mix well. Add in baby food, vanilla, eggs, and oil. Mix well.
- Pour into the baking pan. Be sure batter is evenly spread.
- Bake 30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted in middle.
You May Also Like:
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
- WW Quick and Easy 3 Ingredient Biscuits
- Weight Watchers Holiday Pfeffernusse Cookies
- 25 Best Weight Watchers Pasta Recipes
- Weight Watchers Roasted Chestnuts (Air Fryer)
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!