Weight Watchers Cinnamon Muffins Recipe
Weight Watchers Cinnamon Doughnut Muffins
Sugar, nutmeg, milk, flour, margarine, and baking powder.
A delicious low calorie breakfast or dessert
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 4 Green Plan
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Cinnamon Muffins
- Prepare 24 cup mini muffin tin by spraying with cooking spray, or lining with cup liners. Preheat oven to 375° F
- In a large mixing bowl, add ½ cup sugar, nutmeg, and ¼ cup margarine. Mix well. Stir in milk. Stir in flour and baking powder until just combined – Don't over mix.
- Fill each mini muffin cup about ½ full.
- Bake approx 15 – 20 minutes or until muffins are slightly golden on top.
- Prepare topping while muffins bake. In a mixing bowl, add melted margarine. In another mixing bowl, add cinnamon and ½ cup sugar. Mix well. Take muffins out of cups. Dip them in butter, then roll in sugar mix. Let cool.
You May Also Like:
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
- WW Quick and Easy 3 Ingredient Biscuits
- Weight Watchers Holiday Pfeffernusse Cookies
- 25 Best Weight Watchers Pasta Recipes
- Weight Watchers Roasted Chestnuts (Air Fryer)
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!