Weight Watchers Cinnamon Muffins Recipe
Weight Watchers Cinnamon Doughnut Muffins
Sugar, nutmeg, milk, flour, margarine, and baking powder.
A delicious low calorie breakfast or dessert
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 4 Green Plan
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Cinnamon Muffins
- Prepare 24 cup mini muffin tin by spraying with cooking spray, or lining with cup liners. Preheat oven to 375° F
- In a large mixing bowl, add ½ cup sugar, nutmeg, and ¼ cup margarine. Mix well. Stir in milk. Stir in flour and baking powder until just combined – Don't over mix.
- Fill each mini muffin cup about ½ full.
- Bake approx 15 – 20 minutes or until muffins are slightly golden on top.
- Prepare topping while muffins bake. In a mixing bowl, add melted margarine. In another mixing bowl, add cinnamon and ½ cup sugar. Mix well. Take muffins out of cups. Dip them in butter, then roll in sugar mix. Let cool.
You May Also Like:
- Quick Air-Fryer Brussels Sprouts (Weight Watchers)
- Weight Watchers French Toast Banana Casserole
- Easy Air Fryer Turkey Breast (Weight Watchers)
- Low Calorie Chicken Breast Recipes – 150 Calories or Less
- Weight Watchers Turkey Tamale Casserole
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!