Weight Watchers Apple Squares Recipe
Weight Watchers Apple Squares Dessert Recipe. Apple Squares are a deliciously sweet treat.
They’re easy to make, and can be enjoyed as an after-school snack. a quick breakfast for those early morning, or a sweet Fall Dessert.
Made with cinnamon, butter, brown sugar, sugar, vanilla extract, and walnuts.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 7 Green Plan,
7 Smart Points
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
Weight Watchers Apple Squares
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- Prepare a 9×9 pan by greasing.
- In a medium mixing bowl, sift together baking powder, flour, ¼ teaspoon cinnamon, and salt. Set aside for later.
- In a large mixing bowl, add brown sugar, melted butter, and ½ cup of white sugar. Using a wooden spoon, stir to mix until smooth.
- Add egg and vanilla. Stir to mix well
- Stir in the flour mix until just combined. Don't over mix.
- Add apples and walnuts. Stir to mix.
- In the prepared baking pan, pour the batter and spread to an even layer.
- In a small bowl, sift together 2 tablespoons white sugar, and the rest of the cinnamon.
- Sprinkle the sugar and cinnamon mix on top.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes in preheated oven; finished bars should spring back when lightly touched. Cool in the pan, and cut into squares.
- In preheated oven, bake approx 25 – 30 minutes, or until it springs back to a light touch.
- Allow to cool
- Cut in 16 equal sized squares.
You May Also Like:
- Score Big with These Weight Watchers Game Day Recipes
- Smoked Salmon and Egg in an Avocado (Weight Watchers)
- Weight Watchers Best Blueberry Muffins
- Weight Watchers Tomato Basil Pizza
- Weight Watchers Copycat Olive Garden Minestrone Soup
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!