Weight Watchers Apple Squares Recipe
Weight Watchers Apple Squares Dessert Recipe. Apple Squares are a deliciously sweet treat.
They’re easy to make, and can be enjoyed as an after-school snack. a quick breakfast for those early morning, or a sweet Fall Dessert.
Made with cinnamon, butter, brown sugar, sugar, vanilla extract, and walnuts.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 7 Green Plan,
7 Smart Points
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. Please consult a doctor before changing your eating habits.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
Weight Watchers Apple Squares
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- Prepare a 9×9 pan by greasing.
- In a medium mixing bowl, sift together baking powder, flour, ¼ teaspoon cinnamon, and salt. Set aside for later.
- In a large mixing bowl, add brown sugar, melted butter, and ½ cup of white sugar. Using a wooden spoon, stir to mix until smooth.
- Add egg and vanilla. Stir to mix well
- Stir in the flour mix until just combined. Don't over mix.
- Add apples and walnuts. Stir to mix.
- In the prepared baking pan, pour the batter and spread to an even layer.
- In a small bowl, sift together 2 tablespoons white sugar, and the rest of the cinnamon.
- Sprinkle the sugar and cinnamon mix on top.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes in preheated oven; finished bars should spring back when lightly touched. Cool in the pan, and cut into squares.
- In preheated oven, bake approx 25 – 30 minutes, or until it springs back to a light touch.
- Allow to cool
- Cut in 16 equal sized squares.
You May Also Like:
- 21 Weight Watchers Chicken and Rice Recipes
- Quick Weight Watchers Veggie Burger
- Weight Watchers Chicken Casserole Recipes
- Best Weight Watchers Salmon Recipes
- 21 Weight Watchers Chicken Stir-Fry Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!