Weight Watchers Grilled Parmesan Zucchini Recipe
Who doesn’t love a quick, healthy side dish? Zucchini is the perfect vegetable because it can easily be grilled. This recipe is simple to make and takes little time.
Weight Watchers Grilled Parmesan Zucchini is a quick and easy side dish recipe made with fresh zucchini, butter, garlic, fresh parsley, and parmesan cheese. This Fall recipe is a family favorite.
You will have this dish on the table in just 20 minutes. It’s also gluten free, vegetarian, low carb and Keto friendly.
This is a great side dish to accompany your favorite grilled meat or fish. It’s very easy to make and only takes 5 minutes! Grilling the zucchini gives it an amazing flavor that can’t be beat.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 6 Blue Plan and 6 Green Plan
6 WW Freestyle Points and 6 Smart Points
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
- Don’t have an Outdoor Grill? Check out this Indoor Grill!
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Grilled Parmesan Zucchini
- 3 zucchini
- 3 tbsp butter softened
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley chopped
- ½ cup parmesan cheese freshly grated
- Preheat grill to medium/high heat.
- Prepare grill by oiling grate lightly.
- Cut zucchini in half crosswise. Slice each of the halves lengthwise 3 times, to create 6 slices. Repeat for the other 2 zucchinis.
- In a mixing bowl, add butter, parsley, and garlic. Stir to mix well.
- Spread butter mixture on each side of zucchini slices.
- Sprinkle the parmesan cheese on top of each slice.
- On preheated grill, place zucchini slices, cheese side up.
- Grill zucchini approx 8 minutes or until they are cooked through, grill marks have appeared, and the cheese has melted.
You May Also Like:
- 80 Weight Watchers Fall Favorite Recipes
- Weight Watchers Honey Wasabi Salmon
- Easy Weight Watchers Homemade Mocha
- Weight Watchers Cheesy Cheddar Broccoli Frittata
- Healthy Vegetarian Weight Watchers Kale Soup
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!