Weight Watchers Brown Sugar Pork Chops Recipe
Weight Watchers Brown Sugar Pork Chops Recipe.
Easy and delicious!
These baked pork chops are glazed with a sauce of Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, lemon juice, ketchup, and brown sugar.
Made to be Weight Watchers Friendly, there isn’t an excess of sauce. If you aren’t worried about points, you may want to double the sauce.
Only 166 calories and 6.5 carbs.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 5 Green Plan,
5 Smart Points.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Brown Sugar Pork Chops
- Preheat the oven to 350° F
- In a small mixing bowl, add vegetable oil, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, lemon juice, ketchup, and brown sugar. Whisk together.
- In a baking dish, add pork chops.
- Using a basting brush, coat pork chops with ½ of the prepared sauce.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes.
- Turn the pork chops and using the basting brush, coat with the rest of the prepared sauce.
- Bake an additional 30 minutes or until an instant-read thermometer reads 145° F when inserted in the thickest part of the pork chops.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Easy Decadent Truffles (No Bake)
- Quick Air-Fryer Brussels Sprouts (Weight Watchers)
- Weight Watchers French Toast Banana Casserole
- Easy Air Fryer Turkey Breast (Weight Watchers)
- Low Calorie Chicken Breast Recipes – 150 Calories or Less
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!