Weight Watchers Chicken Fajitas Recipe
Weight Watchers Stir-Fry Chicken Fajitas Recipe.
A tasty Mexican Dinner recipe made with boneless, skinless chicken breast, onion, green, yellow, and red bell peppers, garlic, cayenne pepper, cumin, and lime juice.
The marinated chicken is the perfect mix of flavors!
The twist with this meal is that it’s made in a wok.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 5 Green Plan
5 Smart Points.
We have more Weight Watchers Mexican Recipes here,
more Weight Watchers Chicken Recipes here,
and more Weight Watchers Dinner Recipes here!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Points® are a trademark of the WW corporation, double check Points® on their official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Chicken Fajitas
- ¼ cup lime juice
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- ⅛ tsp cayenne pepper
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 medium onion sliced thin
- 1 large green bell pepper sliced thin
- 1 large yellow bell pepper sliced thin
- 1 large red bell pepper sliced thin
- 1 clove garlic
- ¼ tsp ground pepper
- 10 flour fajita tortillas
- In a glass bowl, combine lime juice, vegetable oil, cayenne pepper, and cumin. Mix well.
- Add chicken and stir to coat well.
- Cover with plastic wrap and place in refrigerator for 1 to 2 hours to marinate.
- In a wok, add 1 TBSP of water and heat over high heat until very hot.
- In the wok. place the chicken and the marinade.
- Stir-fry chicken approx 3 – 5 minutes or until chicken is cooked, and no pink is left. Transfer chicken to a plate.
- In the wok, add 2 TBSP water.
- When hot, add onion, bell peppers, and garlic.
- Stir-fry approx 3 – 5 minutes or until vegetables are crisp/tender.
- Add chicken back in the wok.
- Add pepper
- Stir-fry appox 1 minute or until heated through.
- To serve, place equal amounts of chicken and vegetable mix on 10 fajita tortillas.
You May Also Like:
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!