Weight Watchers Microwave Popcorn Recipe
Weight Watchers Microwave Popcorn Recipe.
This DIY microwave popcorn is easy, and cheaper than prepackaged popcorn.
Only three ingredients, unpopped popcorn kernels, vegetable oil, and salt.
This quick and easy snack is ready in 5 minutes.
Perfect for a Netflix night!
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 4 Green Plan,
4 Smart Points.
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Microwave Popcorn
- In a small mixing bowl, add unpopped popcorn and vegetable oil. Mix well.
- In a brown paper lunch bag, add the coated popcorn.
- Add salt.
- Seal the paper bag by folding the top over two times.
- Place bag in the microwave and cook on full-power for 2½ to 3 minutes or until there is a 2 second period with no popping corn. Don't walk away from the microwave, monitor to prevent burning.
- Open the bag CAREFULLY. Steam will burn if you aren't careful. Keep your hands below the opening, not over it.
- Pour equal amounts of popcorn into 3 serving bowls.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Turkish Lentil Soup
- Weight Watchers Cinnamon Sweet Potato Fries
- Weight Watchers Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
- WW Quick and Easy 3 Ingredient Biscuits
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!