Weight Watchers Microwave Popcorn Recipe
Weight Watchers Microwave Popcorn Recipe.
This DIY microwave popcorn is easy, and cheaper than prepackaged popcorn.
Only three ingredients, unpopped popcorn kernels, vegetable oil, and salt.
This quick and easy snack is ready in 5 minutes.
Perfect for a Netflix night!
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 4 Green Plan,
4 Smart Points.
We have more Weight Watchers Snack Recipes here,
more Quick and Easy Weight Watchers Recipes here,
and more Gluten Free Weight Watchers Recipes here!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Points® are a trademark of the WW corporation, double check Points® on their official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Microwave Popcorn
- ½ cup unpopped popcorn
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- ½ tsp salt or to taste
- In a small mixing bowl, add unpopped popcorn and vegetable oil. Mix well.
- In a brown paper lunch bag, add the coated popcorn.
- Add salt.
- Seal the paper bag by folding the top over two times.
- Place bag in the microwave and cook on full-power for 2½ to 3 minutes or until there is a 2 second period with no popping corn. Don't walk away from the microwave, monitor to prevent burning.
- Open the bag CAREFULLY. Steam will burn if you aren't careful. Keep your hands below the opening, not over it.
- Pour equal amounts of popcorn into 3 serving bowls.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Italian Skillet Chicken Marsala
- Weight Watchers Crispy Air Fryer Broccoli
- Weight Watchers Asian Barbecue Sauce
- Best Weight Watchers Mushroom Risotto
- Quick Weight Watchers Lemon Curd
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!