Weight Watchers Acapulco Chicken Recipe
Weight Watchers Acapulco Chicken Recipe.
A quick and easy, healthy dinner with boneless, skinless chicken breast, chili powder, onion, bell pepper, tomato, jalapeno peppers, and hot pepper sauce.
This spicy dinner is gluten free and low carb.
Ready in 20 minutes, it’s the perfect skillet meal.
You can customize this dish to your taste by adding or replacing vegetables, or you can make it spicier or less spicy.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 3 Green Plan,
3 Smart Points.
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Acapulco Chicken
- Prepare the chicken by seasoning with salt, pepper, and ½ tbsp of the chile powder.
- In a large skillet, add olive oil and heat over medium/high heat.
- Add prepared chicken and saute approx 3 or 4 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Transfer the chicken to a plate using a slotted spoon. Cover to keep warm for later.
- Using the same large skillet, add onion and bell pepper.
- Stir fry onion and pepper until soft.
- Add tomatoes, and jalapeno peppers, hot sauce, and the other ½ tablespoon of chile powder.
- Cook, stirring constantly for 4 minutes.
- Return chicken to the skillet and stir fry approx 2 minutes or until heated through.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Classic Ginger Cookies
- Weight Watchers Turkish Lentil Soup
- Weight Watchers Cinnamon Sweet Potato Fries
- Weight Watchers Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!