Weight Watchers Acapulco Chicken Recipe
Weight Watchers Acapulco Chicken Recipe.
A quick and easy, healthy dinner with boneless, skinless chicken breast, chili powder, onion, bell pepper, tomato, jalapeno peppers, and hot pepper sauce.
This spicy dinner is gluten free and low carb.
Ready in 20 minutes, it’s the perfect skillet meal.
You can customize this dish to your taste by adding or replacing vegetables, or you can make it spicier or less spicy.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 3 Green Plan,
3 Smart Points.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Acapulco Chicken
- Prepare the chicken by seasoning with salt, pepper, and ½ tbsp of the chile powder.
- In a large skillet, add olive oil and heat over medium/high heat.
- Add prepared chicken and saute approx 3 or 4 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Transfer the chicken to a plate using a slotted spoon. Cover to keep warm for later.
- Using the same large skillet, add onion and bell pepper.
- Stir fry onion and pepper until soft.
- Add tomatoes, and jalapeno peppers, hot sauce, and the other ½ tablespoon of chile powder.
- Cook, stirring constantly for 4 minutes.
- Return chicken to the skillet and stir fry approx 2 minutes or until heated through.
You May Also Like:
- Easy Weight Watchers Homemade Mocha
- Weight Watchers Cheesy Cheddar Broccoli Frittata
- Healthy Vegetarian Weight Watchers Kale Soup
- Weight Watchers Roasted Squash and Carrots
- Weight Watchers Chicken Fingers (and Barbecue Sauce)
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!