Weight Watchers General Tso’s Chicken Recipe
Weight Watchers General Tso’s Chicken Recipe with boneless skinless chicken breast, garlic, soy sauce, scallions, and ginger.
A quick and easy, healthy dinner that’s ready in 30 minutes.
You don’t have to get takeout to have a great Chinese meal!
Weight Watchers Points
7 Points (2022/2023 Plan)
MyWW Points: 7 Blue Plan and 8 Green Plan
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers General Tso’s Chicken
- 2 tbsp soy sauce low sodium
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- ¾ cup chicken broth – reduced-sodium
- ½ tsp ginger ground
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp peanut oil
- ½ tsp red pepper flakes
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 scallions chopped
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast cut into 2-inch pieces
- 2 cups cooked white rice
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix soy sauce, broth, vinegar, ginger, cornstarch, and sugar with a whisk,
- Add oil to wok and heat, or if using a large skillet heat over medium to high heat.
- Add garlic, pepper, and scallions to wok or skillet and cook for about 2 minutes.
- Add the chicken,cook until browned, approx 5 minutes.
- Add the soy sauce mix and simmer the chicken is fully cooked, and the until thickens, approx 3 minutes.
- Serve over rice.
You May Also Like:
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
- WW Quick and Easy 3 Ingredient Biscuits
- Weight Watchers Holiday Pfeffernusse Cookies
- 25 Best Weight Watchers Pasta Recipes
- Weight Watchers Roasted Chestnuts (Air Fryer)
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!