Weight Watchers Baked Ravioli with Marinara Sauce Recipe
Weight Watchers Baked Ravioli with Marinara Sauce Recipe. Are you trying to stay on track with your weight loss goals but still craving a comforting pasta dish? Look no further than this Weight Watchers approved recipe for baked ravioli with marinara sauce!
This dish is a delicious and easy way to enjoy all the flavor of your favorite pasta dish without the guilt.
Not only is it WW friendly, but it’s also perfect for a busy weeknight dinner or for when you have guests over. It makes a great lunch, dinner, or appetizer.
The recipe is simple and easy to follow, and can be made with just a few ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry.
You’ll only need 5 ingredients, cheese ravioli, egg, parmesan cheese, oregano, and fat-free marinara sauce.
It’s also quick and easy, and ready in just 20 minutes!
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 3 Blue Plan and 4 Green Plan
Weight Watchers Chicken Ravioli Primavera
Weight Watchers Chicken Fingers (And Barbecue Sauce)
Weight Watchers Air Fryer Wonton Pizza Bites
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Points® are a trademark of the WW corporation, double check Points® on their official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Baked Ravioli with Marinara Sauce
- 9 ounces store-bought cheese ravioli
- 1 large egg beaten
- ⅓ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- ¾ cup fat-free marinara sauce
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Prepare a baking sheet by lining with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, add ravioli and egg. Toss to coat well.
- Sprinkle the parmesan cheese and oregano on top. Toss to coat well.
- On the prepared baking sheet, arrange the prepared ravioli in a single layer.
- In preheated oven, bake approximately 10 minutes, or until the ravioli is browned on the bottom.
- Flip the ravioli over and bake a approximately 5 minutes or until the bottoms are browned.
- In the meantime, in a small microwave safe bowl, add the marinara sauce, and microwave on HIGH for approximately 45 seconds, or until heated through.
- Serve with the marinara sauce on the side for dipping.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Italian Skillet Chicken Marsala
- Weight Watchers Crispy Air Fryer Broccoli
- Weight Watchers Asian Barbecue Sauce
- Best Weight Watchers Mushroom Risotto
- Quick Weight Watchers Lemon Curd
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!