Weight Watchers Chicken Ravioli Primavera Recipe
Weight Watchers Chicken Ravioli Primavera Recipe.
A quick and easy Italian dinner recipe with garlic, sugar, basil, parsley, oregano, crushed tomatoes, zucchini, and parmesan cheese.
This hearty meal is quick and easy, ready in 30 minutes.
It’s the perfect spring recipe!
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 2 Blue Plan and 2 Green Plan,
2 WW Freestyle Points and 2 Smart Points.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Chicken Ravioli Primavera
- In a large nonstick skillet, add oil. Heat over medium/high heat.
- Stir in garlic then saute for 1 minute.
- Add sugar, basil, parsley, oregano, and tomatoes.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat, then simmer uncovered for 10 minutes while stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the zucchini and cook while stirring occasionally for 5 minutes.
- In the meantime, in a saucepan, cook the chicken ravioli as directed by the package.
- In a colander, drain ravioli well.
- On a large serving platter, place ravioli.
- Pour the zucchini mix on top of the ravioli.
- Top with cheese.
- Garnish with basil.
- Serve immediately.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Tomato Salad with Grilled Italian Bread
- Weight Watchers Strawberry Vanilla Protein Shake
- Best Tuna Salad Lettuce Wrap (Weight Watchers)
- Best Grilled French Toast (Weight Watchers)
- Easy Homemade Weight Watchers Tomato Sauce