Weight Watchers Chicken Ravioli Primavera Recipe
Weight Watchers Chicken Ravioli Primavera Recipe.
A quick and easy Italian dinner recipe with garlic, sugar, basil, parsley, oregano, crushed tomatoes, zucchini, and parmesan cheese.
This hearty meal is quick and easy, ready in 30 minutes.
It’s the perfect spring recipe!
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 2 Blue Plan and 2 Green Plan,
2 WW Freestyle Points and 2 Smart Points.
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Chicken Ravioli Primavera
- In a large nonstick skillet, add oil. Heat over medium/high heat.
- Stir in garlic then saute for 1 minute.
- Add sugar, basil, parsley, oregano, and tomatoes.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat, then simmer uncovered for 10 minutes while stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the zucchini and cook while stirring occasionally for 5 minutes.
- In the meantime, in a saucepan, cook the chicken ravioli as directed by the package.
- In a colander, drain ravioli well.
- On a large serving platter, place ravioli.
- Pour the zucchini mix on top of the ravioli.
- Top with cheese.
- Garnish with basil.
- Serve immediately.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Classic Ginger Cookies
- Weight Watchers Turkish Lentil Soup
- Weight Watchers Cinnamon Sweet Potato Fries
- Weight Watchers Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!