Weight Watchers Chicken Ravioli Primavera Recipe
Weight Watchers Chicken Ravioli Primavera Recipe.
A quick and easy Italian dinner recipe with garlic, sugar, basil, parsley, oregano, crushed tomatoes, zucchini, and parmesan cheese.
This hearty meal is quick and easy, ready in 30 minutes.
It’s the perfect spring recipe!
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 2 Blue Plan and 2 Green Plan,
2 WW Freestyle Points and 2 Smart Points.
We have more Weight Watchers Italian Recipes here,
more Weight Watchers Chicken Recipes here,
and more Quick and Easy Weight Watchers Recipes here!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Points® are a trademark of the WW corporation, double check Points® on their official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Chicken Ravioli Primavera
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1½ tsp minced garlic
- ¼ tsp sugar
- ½ tsp dried basil
- 2 tsp fresh parsley chopped
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 can (28oz) crushed tomatoes undrained
- 2 cups zucchini sliced
- 1 pkg (25oz) frozen chicken ravioli
- 2 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- fresh basil sprigs for garnish
- In a large nonstick skillet, add oil. Heat over medium/high heat.
- Stir in garlic then saute for 1 minute.
- Add sugar, basil, parsley, oregano, and tomatoes.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat, then simmer uncovered for 10 minutes while stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the zucchini and cook while stirring occasionally for 5 minutes.
- In the meantime, in a saucepan, cook the chicken ravioli as directed by the package.
- In a colander, drain ravioli well.
- On a large serving platter, place ravioli.
- Pour the zucchini mix on top of the ravioli.
- Top with cheese.
- Garnish with basil.
- Serve immediately.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Italian Skillet Chicken Marsala
- Weight Watchers Crispy Air Fryer Broccoli
- Weight Watchers Asian Barbecue Sauce
- Best Weight Watchers Mushroom Risotto
- Quick Weight Watchers Lemon Curd
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!