Weight Watchers Blueberry Streusel Muffins Recipe
Weight Watchers Blueberry Streusel Muffins Recipe.
A delightful breakfast, brunch, dessert, or snack recipe made from scratch with flour, Splenda and sugar mix, egg, light sour cream, vanilla extract, skim milk, and blueberries.
You can use fresh or frozen (thawed) blueberries.
Topped with a tasty streusel made of flour, sugar, and melted butter.
Weight Watchers Recipes
MyWW Points: 5 Green Plan,
5 Smart Points.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Blueberry Streusel Muffins
- Preheat oven to 375° F
- Prepare a muffin tin by lining 15 cups with paper or silicone liners.
- In a mixing bowl, add 2 cups of the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Mix well. Set aside for later.
- Using a stand mixer, or electric hand mixer and a mixing bowl, add ¾ cup sugar, and egg. Beat until fluffy and light.
- Beat in light sour cream, then beat in vanilla.
- In the sugar mixture, add in half of the premixed flour mix, and half of the milk, and beat until it's just combined.
- Add in the rest of the premixed flour mixture and the milk, beat until smooth.
- Gently fold in the blueberries
- Fill 15 muffin tins with equal amounts of batter. Set aside.
For the Streusel:
- In a small mixing bowl, add ¼ cup flour and ¼ cup sugar. Mix well.
- Add in melted butter. Using a fork, combine.
- Place equal amounts of streusel on top of batter in each muffin cup.
- In the preheated oven, bake approx 30 – 35 minutes or until muffins are golden and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Let cook approx 10 – 15 minutes, then move to a cooling rack to fully cool.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Easy Decadent Truffles (No Bake)
- Quick Air-Fryer Brussels Sprouts (Weight Watchers)
- Weight Watchers French Toast Banana Casserole
- Easy Air Fryer Turkey Breast (Weight Watchers)
- Low Calorie Chicken Breast Recipes – 150 Calories or Less
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!