Weight Watchers Blueberry Streusel Muffins Recipe
Weight Watchers Blueberry Streusel Muffins Recipe. These muffins are loaded with flavor, thanks to the juicy blueberries.
The recipe uses a mixture of all-purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt, creating a soft and fluffy texture that is perfect for breakfast, dessert, or an afternoon snack.
These muffins also use less sugar, as they combine Splenda artificial sweetener and regular sugar.
Give this recipe a go, and see for yourself how delectable and satisfying they can be!
You can use fresh or frozen (thawed) blueberries.
Weight Watchers Recipes
MyWW Points: 4 Blue Plan and 5 Green Plan
We have more Weight Watchers Breakfast Recipes here,
more Weight Watchers Dessert Recipes here,
and more Weight Watchers Snack Recipes here!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Blueberry Streusel Muffins
- 2¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup splenda artificial sweetener
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 egg
- ¾ cup light sour cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup skim milk
- 2 cups blueberries
- 2 tbsp smart balance margarine
- Preheat oven to 375° F
- Prepare a muffin tin by lining 15 cups with paper or silicone liners.
- In a mixing bowl, add 2 cups of the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Mix well. Set aside for later.
- Using a stand mixer, or electric hand mixer and a mixing bowl, add ¾ cup sugar, and egg. Beat until fluffy and light.
- Beat in light sour cream, then beat in vanilla.
- In the sugar mixture, add in half of the premixed flour mix, and half of the milk, and beat until it's just combined.
- Add in the rest of the premixed flour mixture and the milk, beat until smooth.
- Gently fold in the blueberries
- Fill 15 muffin tins with equal amounts of batter. Set aside.
For the Streusel:
- In a small mixing bowl, add ¼ cup flour and ¼ cup sugar. Mix well.
- Add in melted butter. Using a fork, combine.
- Place equal amounts of streusel on top of batter in each muffin cup.
- In the preheated oven, bake approx 30 – 35 minutes or until muffins are golden and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Let cook approx 10 – 15 minutes, then move to a cooling rack to fully cool.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Chicken Sausage Calzones
- Baked Weight Watchers Vegetable Wontons
- Easy Chocolate Fudge Cookies (Weight Watchers)
- Weight Watchers Beef and Potato Empanadas
- Weight Watchers Penne Pasta with Meat Sauce
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!