Weight Watchers Blackened Chicken Recipe
Weight Watchers Blackened Chicken Recipe.
A quick and easy dinner with boneless, skinless chicken breast, paprika, cayenne pepper, ground cumin, dried thyme, white pepper, and onion powder.
This healthy meal is low fat and low carb.
Quick and easy, and ready in just 20 minutes.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 0 Blue Plan and 2 Green Plan,
0 WW Freestyle Points and 2 Smart Points.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Blackened Chicken
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- Prepare a baking sheet by spraying with non-stick cooking spray.
- Over high heat, place a cast iron skillet and heat for 5 minutes.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, add cumin, paprika, thyme, salt, onion powder, cayenne pepper, and white pepper. Stir to mix well.
- Spray chicken breasts with nonstick cooking spray on all sides.
- Place one chicken breast at a time in the spice mix and flip to coat. Repeat with the other chicken breast.
- In the hot skillet, place the chicken and cook for 1 minute, flip and cook the other side for 1 minute.
- Transfer the chicken to the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven for approx 5 minutes, or until the chicken is fully cooked and when pierced the juices run clear.
You May Also Like:
- Easy Weight Watchers Homemade Mocha
- Weight Watchers Cheesy Cheddar Broccoli Frittata
- Healthy Vegetarian Weight Watchers Kale Soup
- Weight Watchers Roasted Squash and Carrots
- Weight Watchers Chicken Fingers (and Barbecue Sauce)
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!