Weight Watchers Escarole Walnut Salad Recipe
Weight Watchers Escarole Walnut Salad Recipe.
An easy, and healthy salad that makes a great appetizer, side dish, or lunch.
Made with escarole, toasted walnuts, Parmesan cheese, and onion.
The dressing is made of red wine vinegar, salt, pepper, and mustard.
A quick and easy 20 minute, Low Carb recipe.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 7 Green Plan,
7 WW Smart Points.
We have more Weight Watchers Salad Recipes here,
more Quick and Easy Weight Watchers Recipes here,
and more Vegetarian Weight Watchers Recipes here!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Points® are a trademark of the WW corporation, double check Points® on their official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Escarole Walnut Salad
- 1 cup walnuts roughly chopped
- 1 head large escarole torn into pieces – approx 12 cups
- ½ cup parmesan cheese shaved
- 1 small red onion sliced thinly
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- Preheat oven to 375° F
- On a baking sheet, place walnuts in a single layer.
- In the preheated oven, toast walnuts tossing occasionally, approx 8 – 10 minutes or until walnuts become fragrant.
- In a large serving bowl, add escarole, Parmesan cheese, onion, and walnuts.
For the Dressing:
- In a small mixing bowl, add vinegar, salt, pepper, and mustard.
- Using a wire whisk, whisk ingredients together.
- Slow add in olive oil while whisking.
- Pour dressing over salad, and toss to coat.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Parmesan Tilapia Fillets
- Weight Watchers Shakshouka (Eggs with a Twist)
- Weight Watchers Air Fryer Fried Oreos
- Weight Watchers Lemon Vegetable and Pork Kebabs
- Weight Watchers Seared Garlic Shrimp
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!