Weight Watchers Spicy Quinoa Salad Recipe
Weight Watchers Spicy Quinoa Salad Recipe.
A quick and easy lunch or dinner that’s ready in 30 minutes.
You can serve it hot or cold.
Made with lime, red pepper flakes, cumin, black beans, cherry tomatoes, green onions, and cilantro.
This healthy salad is vegan, vegetarian, and low fat.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 8 Green Plan,
8 Smart Points.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Zesty Quinoa Salad
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup quinoa
- 2 limes juiced
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp red pepper flakes or more to taste
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 can (15oz) black beans drained and rinsed
- 1½ cups cherry tomatoes halved
- 5 green onions finely chopped
- salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro chopped
- In a saucepan over medium/high heat, add water and quinoa.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer approx 10 – 15 minutes or until the water is absorbed. Remove from heat to cool.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together, lime juice, olive oil, red pepper flakes, cumin, and 1 tsp salt.
- In a large mixing bowl, add quinoa, black beans, tomatoes, and onions. Stir to mix.
- Pour the lime juice mix over the quinoa. Toss to coat.
- Add salt, pepper, and cilantro. Stir to mix.
- Can be served immediately, or refrigerated for a chilled salad.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Easy Decadent Truffles (No Bake)
- Quick Air-Fryer Brussels Sprouts (Weight Watchers)
- Weight Watchers French Toast Banana Casserole
- Easy Air Fryer Turkey Breast (Weight Watchers)
- Low Calorie Chicken Breast Recipes – 150 Calories or Less
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!