Weight Watchers Best Grilled Chicken Recipe
Weight Watchers Best Grilled Chicken Recipe. Boneless, skinless chicken breast marinated with a mix of cider vinegar, mustard, garlic, lime and lemon juices, brown sugar, and olive oil.
This easy grill recipe is perfect for a summer dinner.
31 minute combined prep and cook time, and marinate overnight.
***Note: The points and nutritional values per serving are calculated using all of the marinade since it isn’t possible to calculate marinade by serving accurately. So, the nutrition and points will be less in reality. I feel it’s better to show too many points than too few. Use your judgement on the points values.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 9 Blue Plan and 11 Green Plan.
9 WW Freestyle Points and 11 Smart Points.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
- Don’t have an Outdoor Grill? Check out this Indoor Grill!
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Best Grilled Chicken
For the Marinade:
- In a large, glass, mixing bowl, add cider vinegar, lemon juice, lime juice, mustard, brown sugar, garlic, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
- Using a wire whisk, whisk in olive oil.
- Place chicken breasts in marinade, turn to coat, cover with plastic wrap, and place in the refrigerator to marinate a minimum of 8 hours, or overnight.
For the Chicken:
- Preheat the outdoor grill to high heat.
- Prepare grill by lightly oiling the grate.
- On prepared grill, add chicken and cook for 6 – 8 minutes, flip and cook another 6 – 8 minutes on the other side, or cook until the chicken is no longer pink inside, and the juices run clear.
- Discard the marinade.
You May Also Like:
- Easy Weight Watchers Homemade Mocha
- Weight Watchers Cheesy Cheddar Broccoli Frittata
- Healthy Vegetarian Weight Watchers Kale Soup
- Weight Watchers Roasted Squash and Carrots
- Weight Watchers Chicken Fingers (and Barbecue Sauce)
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!