Weight Watchers Lime Strawberry Sorbet Recipe
Weight Watchers Lime Strawberry Sorbet Recipe.
A refreshing dessert made with fresh strawberries, lime juice, lime zest, sugar, and water.
Better than ice cream, you can easily make this treat using a food processor, and an ice cream machine.
You will only spend 15 minutes make it, and then you just have to wait 6 hours while it freezes. Vegan, Gluten Free, Vegetarian, Fat Free, and Lactose free.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 5 Green Plan,
5 WW Smart Points.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. Please consult a doctor before changing your eating habits.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Lime Strawberry Sorbet
- Heat a saucepan over medium heat, add water, lime zest, and sugar.
- Bring to a boil while stirring, reduce heat, simmer for 5 minutes.
- Take pan off heat, and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- Remove lime zest, and discard it.
- Add lime juice and stir to mix well.
- In a food processor, add 3½ cups of the strawberries, and 3½ cups of the sugar mix. Puree.
- Add pureed strawberry/sugar mix into the rest of the sugar mix. Stir to mix well.
- Using a fine mesh colander and a medium sized mixing bowl, strain strawberry mix into the bowl. Discard the fruit pieces left in the colander.
- Cover with plastic wrap and place in refrigerator for 2 hour to overnight.
- Place sorbet in an ice cream maker and process according to the manufacturer's instructions.
- Place sorbet in a freezer safe container, and freeze for 2 to 6 hours or until sorbet is frozen and firm.
- Slice the rest of the strawberries and serve with the sorbet. Makes 8 servings.
You May Also Like:
- 21 Weight Watchers Chicken and Rice Recipes
- Quick Weight Watchers Veggie Burger
- Weight Watchers Chicken Casserole Recipes
- Best Weight Watchers Salmon Recipes
- 21 Weight Watchers Chicken Stir-Fry Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!