Weight Watchers Oven-Fried Catfish Recipe
Weight Watchers Oven-Fried Catfish Recipe.
A quick and easy seafood dinner that’s healthier than fried.
This Catfish meal is made in the oven, and is coated with cornmeal, thyme, paprika, celery seeds, garlic powder, and onion powder.
Ready in 25 minutes, you can whip this up on a busy weeknight.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 5 Green Plan,
5 Smart Points.
We have more Weight Watcher Seafood Recipes here,
more Quick and Easy Weight Watchers Recipes here,
and more Weight Watchers Dinner Recipes here!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Oven-Fried Catfish
- nonstick cooking spray as needed
- 1½ lbs catfish fillets
- ½ cup yellow cornmeal
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp paprika
- ½ tsp celery seeds
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ cup skim milk
- Preheat oven to 425° F
- Prepare a baking sheet by lining with aluminum foil. Coat aluminum foil with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a shallow dish, add cornmeal, thyme, celery seed, paprika, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder. Stir to mix well.
- In another shallow dish, add milk.
- Dip fish in milk, flip to coat both sides, lightly shake excess drips, then dip in cornmeal mixture, coating well, flip and repeat for the other side.
- Place the coated fish on the prepared baking sheet. Repeat for the rest of the fillets.
- Spray the top of the coated fish with nonstick cooking spray until they become wet.
- In preheated oven, bake for 15 minutes or until the fish will flake easily using a fork.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Chicken Sausage Calzones
- Baked Weight Watchers Vegetable Wontons
- Easy Chocolate Fudge Cookies (Weight Watchers)
- Weight Watchers Beef and Potato Empanadas
- Weight Watchers Penne Pasta with Meat Sauce
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!