Weight Watchers Roasted Green Beans Recipe
Weight Watchers Roasted Green Beans Recipe.
A quick and easy and healthy side dish recipe with fresh green beans, olive oil, salt and pepper.
Only a 5 minute prep time, and ready in 25 minutes.
Gluten free, Vegetarian, and Vegan.
A versatile dish that goes well with chicken, steak, or fish.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 4 Green Plan,
4 Smart Points.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Roasted Green Beans
- Preheat the oven to 400° F.
- Prepare green beans by washing, drying well, and trimming.
- Place prepared green beans in a jelly roll pan.
- Drizzle green beans with olive oil.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread oil and seasoning using your hands to coat the green beans. Then arrange them in a single layer.
- In the preheated oven, place green beans and roast for approx 20 to 25, or until beans have brown spots and shrivel a bit. Flip beans after 15 minutes.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Easy Decadent Truffles (No Bake)
- Quick Air-Fryer Brussels Sprouts (Weight Watchers)
- Weight Watchers French Toast Banana Casserole
- Easy Air Fryer Turkey Breast (Weight Watchers)
- Low Calorie Chicken Breast Recipes – 150 Calories or Less
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!