Weight Watchers Raspberry Sauce Recipe
Weight Watchers Raspberry Sauce Recipe.
A quick and easy recipe that’s ready in 15 minutes.
Only 5 ingredients, fresh raspberries, sugar, orange juice, water, and corn starch.
Makes 8 servings and can be served hot or cold. Great to top a dessert, or breakfast.
It will last for up to 2 weeks in the refrigerator, or you can can it for longer storage.
Makes 8 servings.
Gluten free, low fat, and vegetarian.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 3 Green Plan,
3 WW Smart Points.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Raspberry Sauce
- In a saucepan, add raspberries, orange juice, and sugar.
- In a small mixing bowl, add water, and whisk in the cornstarch until dissolved.
- Stir in the cornstarch/water mix into the raspberry mix.
- Over medium/high heat, bring to a boil, stirring frequently.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes while stirring constantly. As it cools, the raspberry sauce will get thicker.
- Using an immersion blender, or a regular blender, puree sauce.
- Using a fine mesh colander, strain the sauce.
You May Also Like:
- Score Big with These Weight Watchers Game Day Recipes
- Smoked Salmon and Egg in an Avocado (Weight Watchers)
- Weight Watchers Best Blueberry Muffins
- Weight Watchers Tomato Basil Pizza
- Weight Watchers Copycat Olive Garden Minestrone Soup
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!