Weight Watchers Chicken Fingers (and Barbecue Sauce) Recipe
Weight Watchers Chicken Fingers with barbecue sauce are a delicious, quick and easy meal. The chicken fingers are breaded and baked, not fried, so they’re lower in fat and calories.
Chicken fingers are a good source of protein and they’re kid-friendly so you don’t have to make separate meals for the family. Perfect for lunch, or an easy dinner.
This 5 ingredient dish is made with honey mustard, low-fat buttermilk, boneless skinless chicken breast, breadcrumbs, and barbecue sauce.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 5 Blue Plan and 6 Green Points
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Buttermilk has been around for centuries, but the buttermilk you find in stores today is different from the buttermilk of the past.
Traditionally, buttermilk was a byproduct of butter making, and it was rather sour.
Modern buttermilk, on the other hand, is made by adding bacteria to low-fat or skim milk. This process yields a milk product that is low in fat but still has a rich, creamy texture and a slightly tangy taste.
Breadcrumbs are tiny bits of dried bread that are often used as a coating for fried foods. They add a crispy texture and can help to absorb excess oil.
Breadcrumbs are also commonly used as a thickening agent in soups and casseroles.
What to serve with
Weight Watchers Spiced French Fries
A quick and easy side dish recipe that’s ready in 35 minutes.
WW Sweet Potato Fries
An easy, healthy, vegan and Gluten Free recipe.
Weight Watchers Garlic Sour Cream Mashed Potatoes
Made with garlic cloves, russet potatoes, fat-free sour cream, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
Weight Watchers Cajun Sweet Potatoes
They are healthier than white potatoes, and they are low fat, Gluten free, and vegetarian.
WW Air Fryer Hasselback Potatoes
This Weight Watchers Friendly side dish is made with just russet potatoes, non-stick cooking spray, and salt.
Weight Watchers Lemon Garlic Kale
This healthy side dish is super quick and easy, and ready in just 16 minutes.
Easy Weight Watchers Grilled Potatoes
They’re easy to make, and they go with just about anything.
Grilled Skillet Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookie
If you’re looking for a delicious cookie that’s WW Friendly, give this one a try.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Chicken Fingers (and Barbecue Sauce)
- Place a large baking sheet in the oven.
- Preheat oven to 450° F.
- In a shallow bowl, add low-fat buttermilk. Using a wire whisk, whisk in honey mustard.
- In another shallow bowl, add breadcrumbs.
- One at a time, place the chicken in the buttermilk mix, turn to coat, then place in the breadcrumbs, and turn to coat.
- Using a pot holder, take the hot baking sheet out of the oven, and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Arrange the coated chicken in a single layer on the hot baking sheet.
- In preheated oven, bake 6 minutes, turn chicken over, and bake another approximately 6 minutes, or until golden brown and fully cooked.
- Serve with barbecue sauce for dipping.
You May Also Like:
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
- WW Quick and Easy 3 Ingredient Biscuits
- Weight Watchers Holiday Pfeffernusse Cookies
- 25 Best Weight Watchers Pasta Recipes
- Weight Watchers Roasted Chestnuts (Air Fryer)
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!