Quick Weight Watchers Grilled Onion Cheeseburgers Recipe
Quick Weight Watchers Grilled Onion Cheeseburgers Recipe. Nothing says summer like a good, old-fashioned cookout. One of the easiest meals you can make on the grill is a classic cheeseburger.
Step up your game, and grill the onions, and the bun for an incredible dinner.
You can have delicious grilled cheeseburgers in just 25 minutes for a quick and easy, family friendly meal.
To make these burgers, you will need lean ground beef, garlic, salt, pepper, reduced fat cheddar cheese, red onion, oregano, and tomatoes.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 10 Green Plan
10 WW Smart Points
Personal Points will vary based on your individual plan.
Weight Watchers Grilled Hamburgers
Weight Watchers Turkey Burgers
Weight Watchers Chipotle Turkey Burgers
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Points® are a trademark of the WW corporation, double check Points® on their official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
Lean Ground Beef
The highest quality beef has the least amount of fat, while lower grades of beef have more fat.
Lean ground beef is made from cuts of beef that are high in quality and have a low fat content. In addition to being lower in fat, lean ground beef is also higher in protein.
Cheeseburgers are one of the most popular American foods. They are simple to make and can be customized to suit any taste. One way to add a unique flavor to a cheeseburger is to add garlic.
When added to a cheeseburger, garlic can give the burger a subtle flavor that enhances the taste of the cheese and meat. It is important to use fresh garlic for the best flavor.
What to serve with
Weight Watchers Dill And Lemon Zucchini Fries
This delicious, and healthy side dish recipe is a great substitute for regular french fries.
Weight Watchers Baked Cumin Fries
Made with baking potatoes, olive oil, ground cumin, garlic powder, paprika, cayenne pepper, and cinnamon.
Weight Watchers Microwave Potato Chips
A quick and easy vegan side dish or snack with only 3 ingredients!
WW Sweet Potato Fries
An easy, healthy, vegan and Gluten Free recipe.
Weight Watchers Potato Salad With Bacon
Filled with turkey bacon, scallions, red wine vinegar, and parsley. This lighter version uses reduced calorie mayonnaise.
Weight Watchers Spiced French Fries
A quick and easy side dish recipe that’s ready in 35 minutes.
Weight Watchers Crispy Onion Rings
Made with egg substitute and Fiber One cereal, this healthy side dish is low fat and tasty!
Weight Watchers Skillet Parmesan Potatoes
A quick and easy side dish recipe that’s ready in 25 minutes.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Quick Weight Watchers Grilled Onion Cheeseburgers
- 1 pound 96% lean ground beef
- 1 clove garlic minced
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ cup reduced-fat shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ small red onion cut into 4 thin slices
- ½ teaspoon olive oil
- ⅛ teaspoon dried oregano
- 4 reduced calorie hamburger bun
- 1 small fresh tomatoes cut into 8 thin slices
- Preheat grill to medium/high heat.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, add ground beef. minced garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Gently combine. Don't overwork or the burgers will be tough.
- Make 4 equal sized hamburger patties each ½ inch thick.
- On preheated grill, place patties and grill for approximately 4 to 5 minutes. Using a spatula, flip and grill approximately another 4 minutes, or until the patties are at desired doneness.
- Top each patty with 2 tablespoons of reduced-fat shredded cheddar cheese, and grill approximately 1 minute, or until the cheese has melted.
- In the meantime, using a basting brush, brush all sides of the onion slices with olive oil.
- Place prepared onions on grill, and grill approximately 3 to 4 minutes, or until the bottoms are browned lightly. Flip, season with oregano, and grill approximately 2 to 3 minutes, or until the bottoms are lightly browned.
- Open the hamburger buns, and place them on the grill grate with the centers facing down. Grill approximately 1 minute, or until lightly toasted.
- Add one patty to each bun, top each with 1 onion slice, and 2 tomato slices.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Parmesan Tilapia Fillets
- Weight Watchers Shakshouka (Eggs with a Twist)
- Weight Watchers Air Fryer Fried Oreos
- Weight Watchers Lemon Vegetable and Pork Kebabs
- Weight Watchers Seared Garlic Shrimp
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!