Simple Weight Watchers Spaghetti and Meatballs Recipe
Spaghetti and meatballs is a classic comfort food dish that has been enjoyed by millions of people around the world.
This hearty meal is perfect for a cold winter day or a busy weeknight.
The best thing about spaghetti and meatballs is that it’s quick and easy to make. You will have this meal ready in just 35 minutes, so it’s perfect when your’re short on time.
Made with lean ground beef, grated parmesan cheese, breadcrumbs, egg, salt, Italian seasoning, spaghetti, marinara sauce, and basil.
The points are a bit high unless pasta is one of your free foods on your Personal Plan.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 11 Green Plan
11 WW Smart Points
Personal Points will vary based on your individual plan.
Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Spaghetti Sauce
Weight Watchers Turkey Spaghetti Squash Casserole
Weight Watchers Spaghetti Sauce
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Points® are a trademark of the WW corporation, double check Points® on their official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
Breadcrumbs are tiny pieces of bread that are often used as a coating for fried foods. They are typically made from day-old bread that has been ground up or pulsed into small pieces.
Breadcrumbs can be either fresh or dry, and they are often seasoned with salt, herbs, and spices.
When used as a coating, breadcrumbs help to create a crispy exterior on foods.
They can also be used as a binding agent in meatloaves and meatballs, or as a topping for casseroles and gratins.
Grated Parmesan Cheese
Grated Parmesan cheese is a common ingredient in Italian cuisine.
It is made from hard, aged cow’s milk cheese and has a sharp, nutty flavor. Parmesan cheese is dry and crumbly, and has a slightly granular texture.
It is typically used as a topping for pasta dishes or as a flavoring for soups and stews.
When stored properly, grated Parmesan cheese will keep for several months. To store, place the cheese in an airtight container and keep it in the refrigerator.
What to serve with
Weight Watchers Tomato Salad With Grilled Italian Bread
To make this salad, you will need olive oil, red wine vinegar, oregano, fresh tomatoes, red onion, Italian bread, garlic, and basil.
Irresistible Weight Watchers Balsamic Bruschetta
This tasty dish comes together in just minutes and is sure to please a crowd!
Weight Watchers Classic Tossed Salad
An easy appetizer recipe that pairs well with many main dishes.
Grilled Skillet Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookie
This quick and easy dessert is ready in just 30 minutes, so it’s a great last minute treat.
Weight Watchers Mini Cheesecakes With Cherry And Chocolate
This decadent dessert will satisfy your sweet tooth without the guilt.
Weight Watchers Angel Food Cake
This cake only calls for 7 ingredients that you probably already have on hand.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Simple Weight Watchers Spaghetti and Meatballs
- 1 pound 96% lean ground beef
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup plain breadcrumbs
- 1 large egg
- 1½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1½ teaspoon Italian seasonings
- ¾ pound whole wheat spaghetti
- 24 ounces fat-free marinara sauce
- ¼ cup fresh basil chopped
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Prepare a baking sheet by lining with aluminum foil, then spray the foil with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, add ground beef, plain breadcrumbs, grated parmesan cheese, egg, salt, and Italian seasonings.
- Using your hands, mix until well combined.
- Again, using your hands, roll 30 – 1¼ inch meatballs.
- On the prepared baking sheet, arrange meatballs in a single layer.
- In preheated oven, bake approximately 10 – 15 minutes (or until evenly fully cooked through), shaking the baking sheet approximately every 5 minutes to allow even cooking.
- In the meantime, prepare whole wheat spaghetti according to the directions on the package.
- In a large saucepan, add fat-free marinara sauce, and place over medium/low until heated through.
- Add meatballs into the sauce, and toss to combine.
- Add sauce on top of spaghetti, then add basil to garnish.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Italian Skillet Chicken Marsala
- Weight Watchers Crispy Air Fryer Broccoli
- Weight Watchers Asian Barbecue Sauce
- Best Weight Watchers Mushroom Risotto
- Quick Weight Watchers Lemon Curd
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!