Weight Watchers Tomato Salad with Grilled Italian Bread Recipe
Weight Watchers Tomato Salad with Grilled Italian Bread Recipe is the perfect summertime meal. The tomatoes are fresh and flavorful, and the grilled bread adds a nice smoky flavor.
This salad is a delicious and easy way to enjoy your fresh tomatoes. It also makes a great side dish for a summer BBQ.
To make this salad, you will need olive oil, red wine vinegar, oregano, fresh tomatoes, red onion, Italian bread, garlic, and basil.
This is a great quick and easy lunch, dinner, or side dish that you will have ready in just 19 minutes.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 6 Green Plan
6 WW Smart Points
Personal Points will vary based on your individual plan.
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Tomatoes are a versatile fruit that can be used in a wide variety of dishes. While they are commonly thought of as a vegetable, tomatoes are actually a type of berry.
There are many different varieties of tomatoes, ranging in size, shape, and color.
The most common type of tomato is the red tomato, but there are also green, yellow, and even black varieties. Tomatoes are rich in vitamins and minerals.
Red onions are a popular type of onion that is characterized by its reddish-purple skin and white flesh.
These onions are relatively large, and they have a milder flavor than other types of onions.
Red onions are often used in salads and as a garnish, but they can also be cooked and used in various recipes.
What to serve with
Weight Watchers Garlic Shrimp With Asparagus
If you’re looking for a quick and easy meal, that you can make for dinner during the week, this is a great choice.
Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Italian Pot Roast
The roast is cooked to perfection and so tender that it will practically fall apart when you pull it out of the slow cooker.
Weight Watchers Italian Chicken Piccata
This dish is simple to make, and it’s packed with flavor.
Easy Weight Watchers Grilled Sea Bass
It’s perfect for those who are trying to eat healthier, and it’s a great way to get your protein intake up while still eating a tasty and healthy dinner.
Homemade Weight Watchers Chicken Fettuccini Alfredo
The best part about this dish is that it is easy to make and can be on the table in under an hour.
Weight Watchers Creamy Cheesy Pasta
To make this meal you will need whole wheat pasta, olive oil, tomatoes, fresh garlic, baby spinach, fat-free mozzarella cheese, fat free ricotta cheese, and salt.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Grilled Italian Bread and Tomato Salad
- 1½ tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon dried oregano crumbled
- salt to taste
- fresh ground black pepper to taste
- 1½ fresh tomatoes cut in wedges, wedges halved
- ⅓ cup red onion thin sliced
- black olives (optional) to taste
- 3½ ounces italian bread cut into four 3/4-inch-thick slices
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1 clove garlic cut in half (to taste)
- ½ cup fresh basil roughly torn
- In a large mixing bowl, add extra virgin olive oil, red wine vinegar, oregano, salt and pepper.
- Using a wire whisk, whisk together until well combined.
- In the mixing bowl, add tomatoes, and red onion. Toss to coat.
- Set aside tomato mixture and let marinate for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, preheat outdoor grill.
- Prepare Italian bread by coating with non-stick cooking spray.
- When grill is heated, add prepared bread, and grill for approximately 2 minutes, flip and grill the other side for approximately 2 minutes.
- Take bread off of grill, and with the cut side of the garlic, rub the surface of both sides of the bread.
- Cut bread to bite sizes pieces.
- To serve, Add the bread and basil to the tomato mixture. Toss to coat.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Shrimp Recipes
- Cloud Eggs with Cheese and Herb
- Healthy Vegetarian Sides with WW Points
- Weight Watchers Chicken and Cheese Quesadilla
- Weight Watchers Recipes From Around The World (World Cuisine)