Weight Watchers Italian Chicken Piccata Recipe
Weight Watchers Italian Chicken Piccata Recipe. This healthy, classic dish is easy and delicious. Made with egg, lemon juice, boneless skinless chicken breast, flour, paprika, garlic powder, butter, and chicken bouillon powder.
If you’re looking for a delicious, healthy chicken dish to add to your meal rotation, look no further. This dish is simple to make, and it’s packed with flavor. You’ll love how easy it is to prepare, and your family will love the delicious results. This simple recipe is sure to please even the pickiest of eaters.
It’s also low carb and Keto Friendly.
What is Chicken Piccata?
Chicken Piccata is a popular dish made with chicken breasts that are dredged in flour, sautéed and then topped with a sauce made from lemon juice, butter, capers and parsley. It’s simple to make and can be served with pasta or rice and a green vegetable.
Chicken Piccata is a versatile dish that can be adapted to suit your taste – try adding some crushed garlic cloves to the sauce for extra flavor.
As with many classic dishes, chicken piccata has a disputed origin story. Some say it was invented by an Italian immigrant in New York, while others claim that it originated in Milan.
What we do know for sure is that this dish is a flavorful and easy way to make chicken dinner extra special.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 5 Green Plan,
5 Smart Points.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
What to serve with
Weight Watchers Cheddar Bay Biscuits
These biscuits are light and fluffy with bits of cheddar cheese to give them an extra burst of flavor.
Weight Watchers Classic Tossed Salad
An easy appetizer recipe that pairs well with many main dishes.
Weight Watchers Garlic Sour Cream Mashed Potatoes
If you’re looking to make your mashed potatoes more exciting, try out this version!
Weight Watchers Herbed Cheese Biscuits
Made with with Parmesan cheese, Romano cheese, mayonnaise, basil, oregano, green onions, garlic, and refrigerated biscuit dough.
Weight Watchers Parmesan Green Beans
Made with with olive oil, Italian salad dressing mix, and low fat parmesan cheese.
Weight Watchers Lemon Pepper Green Beans
A quick and easy side dish that’s ready in 25 minutes.
Weight Watchers Garlic Parmesan Broccoli
A quick and easy vegetarian side dish that’s ready in 30 minutes.
Weight Watchers Mashed Cauliflower
A quick and easy low carb, low calorie side dish. The perfect replacement for mashed potatoes.
Weight Watchers Crispy And Spicy Cheese Twists
Weight Watchers Crispy and Spicy Cheese Twists Recipe with parmesan cheese, paprika, ground red pepper, and pizza dough.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Italian Chicken Piccata
- In a small mixing bowl, add eggs and 1 tablespoon of the lemon juice. Beat well then set aside for later.
- In a shallow dish, add all-purpose flour, paprika, and garlic powder, and mix well. Set aside for later.
- Place a large skillet over medium/high heat.
- In the skillet, add butter, and melt.
- In the meantime, Dip one of the chicken breast pieces in the egg mixture then shake gently to remove excess. Then place in the flour mixture, flip to coat all sides. Repeat for the rest of the chicken breasts.
- In the skillet, place the coated chicken breasts and brown, then flip and brown the other side.
- In the ½ cup boiling water, Add chicken bouillon powder and let it dissolve, then add 2 tablespoons of lemon juice and stir to mix well.
- Add the chicken bouillon mix to the skillet.
- Reduce heat, cover skillet and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Flip chicken and simmer another 10 minutes, or until the chicken is fully cooked, and tender
You May Also Like:
- Quick Air-Fryer Brussels Sprouts (Weight Watchers)
- Weight Watchers French Toast Banana Casserole
- Easy Air Fryer Turkey Breast (Weight Watchers)
- Low Calorie Chicken Breast Recipes – 150 Calories or Less
- Weight Watchers Turkey Tamale Casserole
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!