Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Italian Pot Roast with Vegetables Recipe
Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Italian Pot Roast with Vegetables Recipe. This easy set it and forget it meal is the easy and delicious answer to “What’s for dinner?”.
This flavorful beef is made with salt, pepper, flour, olive oil, red onion, garlic, rosemary, Porcini mushrooms, tomatoes, and parsley. The perfect weeknight meal! Just throw all the ingredients in your slow cooker and let it do all the work for you.
The roast is cooked to perfection and so tender that it will practically fall apart when you pull it out of the slow cooker.
Serve it with some steamed veggies or a roasted potato, and you’ve got a delicious and easy meal!
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 6 Green Plan,
6 Smart Points.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
What to serve with
Weight Watchers Roasted Carrots
A quick and easy 5 ingredient side dish recipe that’s ready in 30 minutes.
Weight Watchers Mayonnaise Biscuits
A quick and easy bread recipe with only 3 ingredients.
Weight Watchers Mashed Cauliflower
The perfect replacement for mashed potatoes.
Weight Watchers Au Gratin Potatoes
A delicious vegetarian, comfort food side dish.
Weight Watchers Roasted Asparagus
A quick and easy, healthy side dish recipe.
Weight Watchers Parmesan Green Beans
Made with with olive oil, Italian salad dressing mix, and low fat parmesan cheese.
Weight Watchers Mushroom Rice Pilaf
Made with with Hazelnut, butter, long-grain rice, orzo pasta, onion, celery, chicken broth, parsley, and marjoram.
Weight Watchers Broccoli And Cauliflower Casserole
A family friendly side dish that goes great with chicken, beef, turkey, or pork.
- Don’t have a Slow Cooker? This is the one we use, and recommend:
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Italian Pot Roast
- 3 pounds bottom round beef roast trimmed
- 1½ teaspoon kosher salt divided
- ¾ teaspoon ground black pepper divided
- 2 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large red onion quartered and sliced thin
- 3 clove garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh or ¾ tsp dried rosemary chopped
- 1 tablespoon dried porcini mushrooms chopped fine
- 14 oz diced tomatoes
- 8 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley tied together with kitchen string
- Season roast with 1 teaspoon of the salt, and ¼ teaspoon of the pepper.
- Layout a piece of wax paper, place roast on top of the paper.
- Sprinkle 2 tablespoons of all-purpose flour on top of the roast. Gently press the flour into the meat.
- In a large skillet, add 1 tablespoon olive oil, and place over medium/high heat.
- Carefully place the roast in the skillet (the oil may splatter). Brown the bottom side of the roast, then turn and repeat for all sides.
- Place the roast in a slow cooker. Set aside for later.
- Using the same skillet, turn the heat down to medium
- In the skillet, add onion, stir and cook approximately 5 minutes, or until onions are softened.
- Add in garlic, rosemary, and mushrooms. Stir constantly and cook for approximately 1 minute, or until fragarant.
- In the slow cooker, add the onion mix.
- In the slow cooker, add diced tomatoes, parsley, ½ teaspoon salt. and ⅛ teaspoon pepper.
- Cover slow cooker, set to LOW, and cook 8 to 10 hours or until roast is tender, or set to high and cook 4 to 6 hours, or until roast is tender.
- Remove the parsley, and discard.
- Take the roast out of the slow cooker and place on a cutting board. Loosely cover with aluminum foil for approximately 10 minutes to rest.
- In the meantime, in a medium saucepan, pour in the juice from the slow cooker, and place over high heat. Bring to a boil, and boil until volume has reduced to approximately 2 cups of sauce.
- Slice roast against the grain into 16 slices.
- Serve with vegetables and sauce.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Chipotle Pineapple Popsicles
- Weight Watchers Grilled Greek Eggplant
- Simple Weight Watchers Lemon Pepper Tuna Salad Sandwich
- Weight Watchers Cherry and Rhubarb Crumble Dessert
- Easy Weight Watchers Grilled Herb Chicken
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!