Weight Watchers Cinnamon Bread with Pecans Recipe
Weight Watchers Cinnamon Bread with Pecans Recipe. Cinnamon bread is a delicious recipe that’s great for breakfast or dessert.
This recipe has the perfect blend of cinnamon flavor and sweetness with just enough crunchy pecans to give it texture. It’s the perfect thing to enjoy with a hot cup of coffee on a cold winter morning.
This delicious bread is just like Grandma used to make. It’s great for breakfast, a snack, or dessert.
You will make this treat with flour, whole wheat flour, cinnamon, ginger, allspice, baking soda, salt, eggs, pureed winter squash, applesauce, brown sugar, vanilla extract, and pecans.
If you’re looking for a delicious and easy breakfast or snack idea, give this cinnamon bread with pecans recipe a try!
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 5 Green Plan,
5 WW Smart Points
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
What to serve with
Weight Watchers Cinnamon Cappuccino With Non-Fat Milk
Make your favorite cappuccino at home!
Weight Watchers Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate
This quick and easy WW friendly dessert is perfect for the chocolate lover who doesn’t want all of the sugar, fat, and calories,
Weight Watchers Mexican Hot Chocolate
Quick and easy, ready in 8 minutes.
Weight Watchers Light Frappuccino (Starbucks Copycat)
A quick and easy 7 minute recipe for the coffee lover! Low calorie and low fat.
Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Mix
A low calorie, low fat dessert the whole family will love!
Mexican Spiced Coffee – Cafe De Olla
Spice up your coffee! Cinnamon, anise, cloves, and piloncill.
Weight Watchers Chai Tea Mix
Made with with French vanilla creamer, cardamon, cloves, cinnamon, and ginger.
Weight Watchers Pumpkin Spice Latte
A healthier option for your pumpkin spice and coffee cravings.
Weight Watchers Cinnamon Bread with Pecans
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup whole wheat flour
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- ¼ tsp ground allspice
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup pureed winter squash
- ⅔ cup unsweetened applesauce
- ½ cup dark brown sugar
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp chopped pecans toasted
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Prepare a 9×5 inch loaf pan by spraying with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, add all-purpose flour and whole wheat flour. Using a whisk, whisk together
- Whisk in ground cinnamon, ground ginger, ground allspice, and salt.
- In a large mixing bowl, or in a stand mixer, add eggs, pureed winter squash, unsweetened applesauce, dark brown sugar, vegetable oil, and vanilla extract.
- Using an electric hand mixer, or the stand mixer, beat at medium speed approximately 3 – 5 minutes, or until well mixed.
- Fold the flour mixture into the wet mixture until it is just combined.
- In the prepared loaf pan, pour in the batter.
- Spread to make the batter even
- Sprinkle chopped pecans evenly on top of the batter.
- In preheated oven, bake approximately 55 – 60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the bread comes out clean.
- Allow bread to cool, then take it out of the pan, and slice into 16 equal sized slices.
You May Also Like:
- Simple Weight Watchers Spaghetti and Meatballs
- Simple Weight Watchers Shrimp Fried Rice
- Best Weight Watchers Coq Au Vin
- Simple Weight Watchers Whipped Guacamole
- Quick Weight Watchers Dill Dip
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!