Weight Watchers Apple Coffee Cake Recipe
If you’re looking for a delicious, guilt-free dessert to satisfy your sweet tooth, look no further than this Weight Watchers Apple Coffee Cake recipe.
With only a few simple ingredients, including cinnamon, sugar, egg beaters, applesauce, and boxed yellow cake mix, you can whip up a low-fat treat that is sure to impress.
o, indulge in a slice (or two) without any guilt and enjoy the warm, comforting flavors of this classic dessert.
Weight Watchers Points
7 Points (2022/2023 Plan)
MyWW Points 6 Blue Plan and 7 Green Plan
6 WW Freestyle Points and 7 Smart Points
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Apple Coffee Cake
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a small mixing bowl, mix cinnamon and sugar, set aside
- Coat a bundt pan with Pam cooking spray. With the cinnamon sugar mix, dust the pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix applesauce, Egg Beaters and cake: pour into bundt pan
- Bake for 45 minutes.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Turkish Lentil Soup
- Weight Watchers Cinnamon Sweet Potato Fries
- Weight Watchers Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
- WW Quick and Easy 3 Ingredient Biscuits
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!