Weight Watchers Black Bean and Lentil Chili Recipe
Weight Watchers Black Bean and Lentil Chili Recipe. This hearty chili is a delicious and filling meal that’s perfect for cooler weather.
This recipe combines the earthy flavor of lentils and the rich texture of black beans with a blend of spices that create a comforting and satisfying dish.
The lentils are a great source of protein and fiber, making this chili a perfect option for vegetarians.
This recipe is not only tasty, but it’s also easy to make and perfect for meal prep. It’s a great option for busy weeknights or for feeding a crowd.
Weight Watchers Points
1 Point (2022/2023 Plan)
MyWW Points: 1 Blue Plan and 6 Green Plan
1 WW Freestyle Point and 6 Smart Points
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Lentil and Black Bean Chili
- In a large sauce pan, place lentils, and water to cover. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer approx 10 – 15 minutes until lentils are tender. Drain water off and set aside
- In a stock pot, heat oil at medium. Add bell pepper, garlic, and onion. Stir and cook until soft for approx 10 mins.
- Add cumin, oregano, chili powder, salt, and cayenne pepper. Mix well. Stir continually.
- Stir in beans and tomatoes with juice. Cover and simmer approx 10 minutes.
- Fold in cilantro and lentils.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Turkish Lentil Soup
- Weight Watchers Cinnamon Sweet Potato Fries
- Weight Watchers Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
- WW Quick and Easy 3 Ingredient Biscuits
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!