Weight Watchers Black Bean and Lentil Chili Recipe
Weight Watchers Black Bean and Lentil Chili Recipe with onion, bell pepper, garlic, chili powder, cumin seeds, and cayenne pepper.
A great game day recipe.
MyWW Points: 1 Blue Plan and 6 Green Plan
1 WW Freestyle Point and 6 Smart Points
We have more Meatless Weight Watchers Recipes here,
more Weight Watchers Dinner Recipes here,
and more 1 WW Freestyle Point Recipes here!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Lentil and Black Bean Chili
- In a large sauce pan, place lentils, and water to cover. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer approx 10 – 15 minutes until lentils are tender. Drain water off and set aside
- In a stock pot, heat oil at medium. Add bell pepper, garlic, and onion. Stir and cook until soft for approx 10 mins.
- Add cumin, oregano, chili powder, salt, and cayenne pepper. Mix well. Stir continually.
- Stir in beans and tomatoes with juice. Cover and simmer approx 10 minutes.
- Fold in cilantro and lentils.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Chicken Sausage and Pasta Casserole
- Homemade Weight Watchers Chicken Pot Pie
- Weight Watchers Baked Ravioli with Marinara Sauce
- 25 Best Weight Watchers Taco Recipes for Your Next Fiesta
- 25 Best Weight Watchers Chinese Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!