Weight Watchers Black Bean and Lentil Chili Recipe
Weight Watchers Black Bean and Lentil Chili Recipe. This hearty and healthy chili is a delicious and filling meal that’s perfect for cooler weather.
This recipe combines the earthy flavor of lentils and the rich texture of black beans with a blend of spices that create a comforting and satisfying dish.
The lentils are a great source of protein and fiber, making this chili a perfect option for vegetarians.
This recipe is not only tasty, but it’s also easy to make and perfect for meal prep. It’s a great option for busy weeknights or for feeding a crowd.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 1 Blue Plan and 6 Green Plan
We have more Meatless Weight Watchers Recipes here,
more Weight Watchers Dinner Recipes here,
and more 1 WW Freestyle Point Recipes here!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Points® are a trademark of the WW corporation, double check Points® on their official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Lentil and Black Bean Chili
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1½ cups lentils
- 1 large bell pepper
- 2 tbsp garlic minced
- 1 large onion diced
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- 3 tbsp chili powder
- 1½ tsp cumin seeds
- 2 tsp oregano
- 1½ tsp kosher salt
- 31 ozs black beans rinsed and drained
- 28 ozs diced tomatoes not drained
- ½ cup cilantro chopped
- In a large sauce pan, place lentils, and water to cover. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer approx 10 – 15 minutes until lentils are tender. Drain water off and set aside
- In a stock pot, heat oil at medium. Add bell pepper, garlic, and onion. Stir and cook until soft for approx 10 mins.
- Add cumin, oregano, chili powder, salt, and cayenne pepper. Mix well. Stir continually.
- Stir in beans and tomatoes with juice. Cover and simmer approx 10 minutes.
- Fold in cilantro and lentils.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Chinese Pot Stickers
- Weight Watchers Italian Skillet Chicken Marsala
- Weight Watchers Crispy Air Fryer Broccoli
- Weight Watchers Asian Barbecue Sauce
- Best Weight Watchers Mushroom Risotto
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!