Weight Watchers Crispy and Spicy Cheese Twists Recipe
Weight Watchers Crispy and Spicy Cheese Twists Recipe. If you’re looking for a low calorie, low carb, and low fat snack that packs a punch of flavor, these are the perfect choice. These twists are a great alternative to traditional high-calorie snacks and are easy to make with just a few simple ingredients.
The combination of paprika and ground red pepper gives these twists a delicious spicy kick, while the grated parmesan cheese adds a crispy and cheesy texture.
The recipe calls for refrigerated pizza dough, which is a great option if you’re short on time or don’t want to fuss with making your own dough.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 4 Blue Plan and 2 Green Plan
We have more Weight Watchers Appetizer Recipes here,
and more 4 WW Freestyle Point Recipes here!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Points® are a trademark of the WW corporation, double check Points® on their official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Crispy and Spicy Cheese Twists
- ⅛ tsp ground red pepper
- 1 tsp paprika
- ⅓ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 10 oz refrigerated pizza dough
- butter flavored Pam
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a small mixing bowl, mix paprika, red pepper, and parmesan cheese.
- Roll pizza dough into an 8 x 12 inch rectangle
- Spray pizza dough with Pam lightly. Sprinkle 2 tbs. of parmesan cheese mixture over dough.
- Fold dough in half into a 6 x 8 rectangle
- Spray dough with Pam lightly again, and sprinkle the rest of the cheese mix over the dough.
- Press cheese into the dough
- Slice the dough into 16 strips 8 inches long. Carefully pick up the strips by the ends and twist.
- Spray baking sheet with Pam, place dough strips approx ½ inches apart
- Bake for 8 minutes or until slightly browned in preheated oven.
- Place on wire racks to cool.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Parmesan Tilapia Fillets
- Weight Watchers Shakshouka (Eggs with a Twist)
- Weight Watchers Air Fryer Fried Oreos
- Weight Watchers Lemon Vegetable and Pork Kebabs
- Weight Watchers Seared Garlic Shrimp
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!