Weight Watchers Crispy and Spicy Cheese Twists Recipe
Weight Watchers Crispy and Spicy Cheese Twists Recipe with parmesan cheese, paprika, ground red pepper, and pizza dough.
A great Italian appetizer or side dish.
MyWW Points: 4 Blue Plan and 2 Green Plan
4 WW Freestyle Points and 2 Smart Points
We have more Weight Watchers Appetizer Recipes here,
and more 4 WW Freestyle Point Recipes here!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Crispy and Spicy Cheese Twists
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a small mixing bowl, mix paprika, red pepper, and parmesan cheese.
- Roll pizza dough into an 8 x 12 inch rectangle
- Spray pizza dough with Pam lightly. Sprinkle 2 tbs. of parmesan cheese mixture over dough.
- Fold dough in half into a 6 x 8 rectangle
- Spray dough with Pam lightly again, and sprinkle the rest of the cheese mix over the dough.
- Press cheese into the dough
- Slice the dough into 16 strips 8 inches long. Carefully pick up the strips by the ends and twist.
- Spray baking sheet with Pam, place dough strips approx ½ inches apart
- Bake for 8 minutes or until slightly browned in preheated oven.
- Place on wire racks to cool.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Tomato Salad with Grilled Italian Bread
- Weight Watchers Strawberry Vanilla Protein Shake
- Best Tuna Salad Lettuce Wrap (Weight Watchers)
- Best Grilled French Toast (Weight Watchers)
- Easy Homemade Weight Watchers Tomato Sauce