Weight Watchers Crispy and Spicy Cheese Twists Recipe
Weight Watchers Crispy and Spicy Cheese Twists Recipe. If you’re looking for a low calorie, low carb, and low fat snack that packs a punch of flavor, these are the perfect choice. These twists are a great alternative to traditional high-calorie snacks and are easy to make with just a few simple ingredients.
The combination of paprika and ground red pepper gives these twists a delicious spicy kick, while the grated parmesan cheese adds a crispy and cheesy texture.
The recipe calls for refrigerated pizza dough, which is a great option if you’re short on time or don’t want to fuss with making your own dough.
Weight Watchers Points
1 Point (2022/2023 Plan)
MyWW Points: 4 Blue Plan and 2 Green Plan
4 WW Freestyle Points and 2 Smart Points
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Crispy and Spicy Cheese Twists
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a small mixing bowl, mix paprika, red pepper, and parmesan cheese.
- Roll pizza dough into an 8 x 12 inch rectangle
- Spray pizza dough with Pam lightly. Sprinkle 2 tbs. of parmesan cheese mixture over dough.
- Fold dough in half into a 6 x 8 rectangle
- Spray dough with Pam lightly again, and sprinkle the rest of the cheese mix over the dough.
- Press cheese into the dough
- Slice the dough into 16 strips 8 inches long. Carefully pick up the strips by the ends and twist.
- Spray baking sheet with Pam, place dough strips approx ½ inches apart
- Bake for 8 minutes or until slightly browned in preheated oven.
- Place on wire racks to cool.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Classic Ginger Cookies
- Weight Watchers Turkish Lentil Soup
- Weight Watchers Cinnamon Sweet Potato Fries
- Weight Watchers Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!