Weight Watchers Homemade Granola Recipe
Weight Watchers Homemade Granola Recipe. Packed with wholesome ingredients like oats, sliced almonds, and raisins, this granola is a great source of fiber and protein to keep you feeling full and satisfied all morning long.
It has just a touch of sweetness from light brown sugar and honey, it’s the perfect balance of indulgent and nutritious.
Whether you enjoy it with milk, yogurt, or on its own as a crunchy snack, this homemade granola is sure to become a staple in your kitchen.
This recipe is a bit higher in points, so I wouldn’t make it often, but it’s a delicious snack when you can spare the points!
Weight Watchers Points
We have more Weight Watchers Snack Recipes here,
and more Weight Watchers Breakfast Recipes here!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Homemade Granola
- ½ cup light brown sugar
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup sliced almonds
- 4 cups old fashioned oats
- ¼ cup cooking oil
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1½ cups raisins
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, add brown sugar, cinnamon, and salt. Mix well. Add almonds, and old-fashioned oats. Mix well.
- Add cooking oil and honey to a saucepan. Warm. Using a whisk, stir in the vanilla.
- Slowly pour over the oat and nut mixture, and mix using a wooden spoon.
- In a 15"x10"x1" baking dish, evenly spread the granola.
- Bake in preheated oven for 40 minutes. Stir every 10 minutes.
- Place pan on a cooling rack to allow granola to completely cool.
- Mix in raisins.
- Store in air-tight container for up to one week, or freeze.
You May Also Like:
- Healthier Edible Confetti Cookie Dough
- Weight Watchers Maryland Crab Cakes Recipe (A Delicious and Healthy Meal)
- Weight Watchers Vegetarian Indian Samosa
- Mexican Weight Watchers Salsa Verde
- Best Weight Watchers Copycat Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!