Weight Watchers Homemade Granola Recipe
Weight Watchers Homemade Granola Recipe. Packed with wholesome ingredients like oats, sliced almonds, and raisins, this granola is a great source of fiber and protein to keep you feeling full and satisfied all morning long.
It has just a touch of sweetness from light brown sugar and honey, it’s the perfect balance of indulgent and nutritious.
Whether you enjoy it with milk, yogurt, or on its own as a crunchy snack, this homemade granola is sure to become a staple in your kitchen.
This recipe is a bit higher in points, so I wouldn’t make it often, but it’s a delicious snack when you can spare the points!
Weight Watchers Points
11 Points (2022/2023 Plan)
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. Please consult a doctor before changing your eating habits.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Homemade Granola
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, add brown sugar, cinnamon, and salt. Mix well. Add almonds, and old-fashioned oats. Mix well.
- Add cooking oil and honey to a saucepan. Warm. Using a whisk, stir in the vanilla.
- Slowly pour over the oat and nut mixture, and mix using a wooden spoon.
- In a 15"x10"x1" baking dish, evenly spread the granola.
- Bake in preheated oven for 40 minutes. Stir every 10 minutes.
- Place pan on a cooling rack to allow granola to completely cool.
- Mix in raisins.
- Store in air-tight container for up to one week, or freeze.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Hot and Sour Pork Soup
- 20 Easy Weight Watchers Salad Dressing Recipes
- Weight Watchers Crepe Recipes (Easy and Delicious)
- Weight Watchers Spicy Sweet Potato French Fries
- 21 Weight Watchers Chicken Soup Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!