Weight Watchers Chai Tea Mix Recipe
Weight Watchers Chai Tea Mix Recipe with French vanilla creamer, cardamon, cloves, cinnamon, and ginger.
MyWW Points: 3 Blue Plan and 3 Green Plan
3 WW Freestyle Points and 3 Smart Points.
We have more Quick and Easy Weight Watchers Recipes here!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
Don’t have a Food Processor? This is the one we use, and recommend!
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Chai Tea Mix
- In a large mixing bowl, add dry milk powder, vanilla creamer, non-dairy creamer, and sugar. Mix well.
- Add cinnamon, ginger, cloves, cardamon, and tea. Mix well.
- Use a food processor (or blender) – Add 1 cup of mixture, blend until it becomes a fine powder. Continue to blend the rest 1 cup at a time.
- For serving: Add two heaping tablespoons of mix to hot water.
You May Also Like:
- Quick Weight Watchers Dill Dip
- Weight Watchers Ground Turkey Pesto Meatballs
- Crispy Weight Watchers Vegetable Chips
- Easy Weight Watchers Sesame Chicken Stir-Fry
- Easy Weight Watchers Horseradish Sauce
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!