Weight Watchers Zucchini Bites Recipe
Weight Watchers Zucchini Bites Recipe with bacon, onion, carrots, eggs, heavy cream, Parmesan cheese, and flour.
A low calorie side dish with 138 calories.
2 WW Freestyle Points (Blue Plan) and 2 Smart Points.
We have more Weight Watchers Side Dish Recipes here,
and more Weight Watchers Dinner Recipes here!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Points® are a trademark of the WW corporation, double check Points® on their official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Zucchini Bites
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 3 pieces bacon finely chopped
- 1 large carrot grated
- 1 large zucchini grated
- 3 eggs
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- salt and black pepper to taste
- ½ cup self-rising flour
- Prepare a 12 mini muffin pan by spraying with Pam cooking spray.
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- Heat olive oil in large skillet at medium heat. Add bacon and onion. Cook while stirring approx 5 minutes until onion is clear & bacon is browned.
- Add zucchini and carrots, and cook approx 2 minutes until vegetables begin to soften. Move to a large mixing bowl for cooling.
- In a medium mixing bowl, add Parmesan cheese, cream, and eggs. Beat well. Add salt and pepper.
- Pour egg mix into cooled zucchini mix. Add flour, stir.
- Using a spoon, add batter to muffin cups.
- In preheated oven, bake approx 15 – 20 minutes until an inserted toothpick in center is clean when removed.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Chinese Pot Stickers
- Weight Watchers Italian Skillet Chicken Marsala
- Weight Watchers Crispy Air Fryer Broccoli
- Weight Watchers Asian Barbecue Sauce
- Best Weight Watchers Mushroom Risotto
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!