Weight Watchers White Spinach Pizza Recipe
Weight Watchers White Spinach Pizza Recipe with olive oil, Vidalla onion, sugar, ricotta cheese, parmesan cheese, and basil.
A quick and easy Italian dinner recipe with 6 WW Freestyle Points (Blue Plan) and 6 Smart Points.
We have more Vegetarian Weight Watchers Recipes here,
and more Weight Watchers Dinner Recipes here!
Do you have a recipe you would like to see?
Comment below with any recipe requests, and we will try to add it to our list of upcoming recipes!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Don’t have a grill? Check out this Indoor Grill!
Weight Watchers White Pizza with Spinach
- Prepare grill by spraying Pam nonstick spray on the rack, and heating to medium.
- In a large non-stick skillet, at medium/high heat, heat olive oil. When hot, add sugar, ¼ teaspoon of salt, and Vidalla onion. Cook while stirring, approx 8 minutes or until onion is browned.
- In a small mixing bowl, add ricotta cheese, parmesan cheese, spinach, ¼ teaspoon of salt, and basil. Mix well.
- Put pizza crust on a pizza peel. Evenly spread prepared mixture over the top of the crust. Top with onion and 2 tablespoons of parmesan.
- Place pizza on grill off to the side of the heat. Cover and cook approx 4 minutes. Rotate pizza ½ way around and cook approx 4 minutes or until cheese is melted.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Classic Ginger Cookies
- Weight Watchers Turkish Lentil Soup
- Weight Watchers Cinnamon Sweet Potato Fries
- Weight Watchers Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!