Weight Watchers White Spinach Pizza Recipe
Weight Watchers White Spinach Pizza Recipe with olive oil, Vidalla onion, sugar, ricotta cheese, parmesan cheese, and basil.
A quick and easy Italian dinner recipe with 6 WW Freestyle Points (Blue Plan) and 6 Smart Points.
We have more Vegetarian Weight Watchers Recipes here,
and more Weight Watchers Dinner Recipes here!
Do you have a recipe you would like to see?
Comment below with any recipe requests, and we will try to add it to our list of upcoming recipes!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
Don’t have a grill? Check out this Indoor Grill!
Weight Watchers White Pizza with Spinach
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp sugar
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 cup vidalla onion coarsely chopped
- ¼ cup ricotta cheese – part-skim
- 4 tbsp parmesan cheese freshly grated
- ½ cup fresh spinach coarsely chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh basil chopped
- 8 inch pre-baked pizza crust
- Prepare grill by spraying Pam nonstick spray on the rack, and heating to medium.
- In a large non-stick skillet, at medium/high heat, heat olive oil. When hot, add sugar, ¼ teaspoon of salt, and Vidalla onion. Cook while stirring, approx 8 minutes or until onion is browned.
- In a small mixing bowl, add ricotta cheese, parmesan cheese, spinach, ¼ teaspoon of salt, and basil. Mix well.
- Put pizza crust on a pizza peel. Evenly spread prepared mixture over the top of the crust. Top with onion and 2 tablespoons of parmesan.
- Place pizza on grill off to the side of the heat. Cover and cook approx 4 minutes. Rotate pizza ½ way around and cook approx 4 minutes or until cheese is melted.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Italian Skillet Chicken Marsala
- Weight Watchers Crispy Air Fryer Broccoli
- Weight Watchers Asian Barbecue Sauce
- Best Weight Watchers Mushroom Risotto
- Quick Weight Watchers Lemon Curd
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!
Useless without knowing the number of servings (I.e., is the whole pizza 6 pts, or a fourth or?)
I’m sorry for our error! I’ve updated the recipe. It is 4 servings, so 1/4.