Weight Watchers Gluten Free Banana Bread Recipe
Weight Watchers Gluten Free Banana Bread Recipe.
An easy breakfast brunch, or dessert recipe made with Gluten free baking flour, butter, turrbinado sugar, eggs, bananas, and maple syrup.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 4 Blue Plan and 7 Green Plan,
4 WW Freestyle Points and 7 Smart Points
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
- Don’t have a Stand Mixer? This is the one we use, and recommend:
The KitchenAid KSM3311XAQ Artisan Mini Series Tilt-Head Stand Mixer is a game changer in the kitchen. You will love how time you save. Click the photo to see details!
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Gluten Free Banana Bread
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- Prepare a 9×5 loaf pan by lightly greasing
- In a large mixing bowl, add gluten free flour, salt, and baking soda. Stir to mix well.
- In a stand mixer, or another mixing bowl using an electric hand mixer, cream together turrbinado sugar and butter.
- Beat in maple syrup, eggs, and bananas until well mixed.
- Add the banana mixture into the flour mixture until just combined.
- Add the batter in the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake the bread in preheated oven for approx 20 – 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the bread comes out clean.
You May Also Like:
- Easy Weight Watchers Homemade Mocha
- Weight Watchers Cheesy Cheddar Broccoli Frittata
- Healthy Vegetarian Weight Watchers Kale Soup
- Weight Watchers Roasted Squash and Carrots
- Weight Watchers Chicken Fingers (and Barbecue Sauce)
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!