Weight Watchers Ham and Cheese Omelet Recipe
Weight Watchers Ham and Cheese Omelet Recipe.
A quick and easy breakfast, brunch, or dinner recipe that you will have ready in 15 minutes.
Change it up by adding your favorite vegetables.
Lower the points by using 2 slices of cheese instead of 4, or by using a fat free cheese.
Kid friendly so you don’t have to make separate meals for the kids.
Gluten free and Low Carb.
Weight Watchers Points
8 Points (2022/2023 Plan)
MyWW Points: 6 Green Plan
6 Smart Points
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Ham and Cheese Omelet
- Prepare a non-stick skillet by spraying with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, add eggs, milk, salt, and pepper.
- Using a whisk, whisk together ingredients.
- Heat prepared skillet over medium/high heat.
- In the heated skillet, add egg mix. Do not stir. Cook until the eggs are almost dry.
- Add 2 slices of American cheese slices on one half of the eggs.
- Add ham on the cheese
- Add 2 slices of American cheese on top of the ham.
- Fold the omelet in half.
You May Also Like:
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
- WW Quick and Easy 3 Ingredient Biscuits
- Weight Watchers Holiday Pfeffernusse Cookies
- 25 Best Weight Watchers Pasta Recipes
- Weight Watchers Roasted Chestnuts (Air Fryer)
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!