Weight Watchers Ham and Cheese Omelet Recipe
Weight Watchers Ham and Cheese Omelet Recipe.
A quick and easy breakfast, brunch, or dinner recipe that you will have ready in 15 minutes.
Change it up by adding your favorite vegetables.
Lower the points by using 2 slices of cheese instead of 4, or by using a fat free cheese.
Kid friendly so you don’t have to make separate meals for the kids.
Gluten free and Low Carb.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 6 Green Plan,
6 Smart Points.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Ham and Cheese Omelet
- Prepare a non-stick skillet by spraying with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, add eggs, milk, salt, and pepper.
- Using a whisk, whisk together ingredients.
- Heat prepared skillet over medium/high heat.
- In the heated skillet, add egg mix. Do not stir. Cook until the eggs are almost dry.
- Add 2 slices of American cheese slices on one half of the eggs.
- Add ham on the cheese
- Add 2 slices of American cheese on top of the ham.
- Fold the omelet in half.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Tomato Salad with Grilled Italian Bread
- Weight Watchers Strawberry Vanilla Protein Shake
- Best Tuna Salad Lettuce Wrap (Weight Watchers)
- Best Grilled French Toast (Weight Watchers)
- Easy Homemade Weight Watchers Tomato Sauce