Weight Watchers Mexican Pork Chops Recipe
Weight Watchers Mexican Pork Chops with Vegetables Recipe.
Made with bell peppers, onion, tomatoes, green chilies, corn, salsa, oregano, and cumin.
Brown the pork chops in a skillet, then bake in the oven.
Spice up your pork chops!
Gluten free and low fat.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 5 Blue Plan and 6 Green Plan,
5 WW Freestyle Points and 6 Smart Points.
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Mexican Pork Chops
- Preheat oven at 350° F
- Prepare a skillet by spraying with non-stick cooking spray.
- Heat skillet over medium high heat.
- In the hot skillet, add pork chops.
- Brown pork chops.
- Remove the pork chops from the skillet, and place in a large casserole dish.
- In the same skillet, spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- In the skillet, add onion and pepper.
- Cook, stirring often until the vegetables are tender.
- Add tomatoes and green chilies, salsa, corn, cumin, and oregano.
- Cook while stirring until heated through.
- Place contents of the skillet on top of the pork chops.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake in preheated oven for 50 to 55 minutes, or until fully cooked.
5 WW Freestyle Points and 6 Smart Points. We are not associated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. Double check points on their official calculator.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Classic Ginger Cookies
- Weight Watchers Turkish Lentil Soup
- Weight Watchers Cinnamon Sweet Potato Fries
- Weight Watchers Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!