Weight Watchers Mexican Pork Chops Recipe
Weight Watchers Mexican Pork Chops with Vegetables Recipe.
Made with bell peppers, onion, tomatoes, green chilies, corn, salsa, oregano, and cumin.
Brown the pork chops in a skillet, then bake in the oven.
Spice up your pork chops!
Gluten free and low fat.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 4 Blue Plan and 6 Green Plan,
6 WW Freestyle Points and 6 Smart Points.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Mexican Pork Chops
- Preheat oven at 350° F
- Prepare a skillet by spraying with non-stick cooking spray.
- Heat skillet over medium high heat.
- In the hot skillet, add pork chops.
- Brown pork chops.
- Remove the pork chops from the skillet, and place in a large casserole dish.
- In the same skillet, spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- In the skillet, add onion and pepper.
- Cook, stirring often until the vegetables are tender.
- Add tomatoes and green chilies, salsa, corn, cumin, and oregano.
- Cook while stirring until heated through.
- Place contents of the skillet on top of the pork chops.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake in preheated oven for 50 to 55 minutes, or until fully cooked.
You May Also Like:
- Easy Weight Watchers Homemade Mocha
- Weight Watchers Cheesy Cheddar Broccoli Frittata
- Healthy Vegetarian Weight Watchers Kale Soup
- Weight Watchers Roasted Squash and Carrots
- Weight Watchers Chicken Fingers (and Barbecue Sauce)
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!