Weight Watchers Simple Swiss Chard Recipe
Weight Watchers Simple Swiss Chard Recipe.
A quick and easy 20 minute skillet recipe with extra-virgin olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic, and Swiss chard.
A tasty vegetarian and Gluten Free side dish.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 6 Green Plan,
6 Smart Points.
We have more Weight Watchers Side Dish Recipes here,
more Weight Watchers Gluten Free Recipes here,
and more Quick and Easy Weight Watchers Recipes here!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Simple Swiss Chard
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 bunch swiss chard stalks discarded, leaves cut to wide strips
- salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- In a large skillet, add olive oil and heat over medium heat.
- Add in garlic and stir and cook approx 2 minutes or until tender and fragrant.
- Add balsamic vinegar, and stir in the Swiss chard.
- Stir and cook approx 5 minutes or until tender and wilted.
- Season Swiss chard with salt and pepper to taste.
You May Also Like:
- Quick Weight Watchers Chicken Nachos
- Weight Watchers Chicken Sausage Calzones
- Baked Weight Watchers Vegetable Wontons
- Easy Chocolate Fudge Cookies (Weight Watchers)
- Weight Watchers Beef and Potato Empanadas
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!