Weight Watchers Broccoli and Cauliflower Casserole Recipe
Weight Watchers Broccoli and Cauliflower Casserole Recipe. This easy recipe is made with onions, butter, flour, garlic salt, black pepper, cream cheese, milk, breadcrumbs, Italian seasoning, and grated Parmesan cheese. A family friendly side dish that goes great with chicken, beef, turkey, or pork.
This casserole recipe is one of my favorite ways to get in vegetables, especially because it tastes like comfort food!
This dish makes a great side for pork chops or chicken. It’s also perfect if you’re craving mashed potatoes but want to avoid all the carbs. I hope you enjoy this healthy alternative!
It’s also super easy to make–you’ll have this ready in no time at all! This recipe works great as either a side dish or you can add some cooked chicken breast if you’re looking for something more substantial. Either way, this tasty casserole will be sure to please.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 6 Green Plan
6 WW Smart Points
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
What to serve with
Weight Watchers Skillet Salisbury Steak
A quick and easy dinner with ground beef, garlic powder, onion, mushrooms, thyme, and sherry. Ready in 20 minutes. A delicious comfort food!
Weight Watchers Crock Pot Turkey Breast
Made with bacon, garlic, turkey gravy, flour, Worcestershire sauce, and dried sage. An easy weekday meal with 1 WW Freestyle point and 8 Smart Points.
Slow Cooker Roast Beef
A super easy dinner recipe with only 3 ingredients and a 3 minute prep time. Perfect for a Holiday meal, or a busy weeknight.
Weight Watchers Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
Made with ground beef, rice, onion, and condensed tomato soup. A classic European skillet dinner.
Weight Watchers Grilled Whole Turkey
This easy recipe is delicious! Save your oven space and break out the grill! Perfect for Thanksgiving, Christmas, or Holiday Dinner!
Weight Watchers Turkey Meatloaf
Made with ground turkey, rolled oats, eggs, onion, garlic, fennel seeds, Worcestershire sauce, and Italian seasoning. A healthy, low calorie dinner! 249 calories.
Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Cola Ham
This is a super easy dinner recipe with brown sugar, honey mustard, and Coca-cola! The perfect Christmas, Holiday, or any day meal! 5 minute prep time!
Weight Watchers Easy Slow Cooker Turkey Breast
A super easy 2 ingredient recipe. A traditional Thanksgiving, Holiday, or Christmas Dinner. 10 minute prep time then let the slow cooker do the work! A healthy, low calorie, low carb, and low fat meal.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Broccoli and Cauliflower Casserole
- nonstick cooking spray
- ½ cup plain breadcrumbs
- ¼ cup (plus 2tbsp) grated parmesan cheese divided
- 2 tbsp butter melted
- 1½ tsp italian seasoning
- 16 oz frozen cauliflower florets thawed and cut to bite-sized pieces
- 16 oz frozen broccoli floret thawed and cut to bite-sized pieces
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- ¼ tsp coarse ground black pepper
- 4 oz cream cheese cubed
- 1¼ cups milk
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Prepare a 2 quart baking dish by spraying with non-stick cooking spray
- In a small mixing bowl, add breadcrumbs, 2 tablespoons melted butter, 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, and ½ teaspoon Italian seasoning. Stir to mix well. Set aside for later.
- Place a large skillet on medium heat.
- In the skillet, add 2 tablespoons of butter, and melt.
- In the skillet, add onion. Stir and cook approximately 5 minutes, or until the onion is tender.
- Mix in 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning, flour, garlic salt, salt, and black pepper.
- Add milk, stirring constantly until it bubbles and thickens.
- Add in ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, and cream cheese. Stir constantly and cook until the cream cheese has melted.
- Add cauliflower and broccoli. Gently toss to coat well.
- Transfer to the prepared baking dish.
- Sprinkle the breadcrumb mixture evenly on top of the casserole.
- In preheated oven, bake approximately 40 minutes, or until the top has browned lightly, and the casserole is heated through.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Tomato Salad with Grilled Italian Bread
- Weight Watchers Strawberry Vanilla Protein Shake
- Best Tuna Salad Lettuce Wrap (Weight Watchers)
- Best Grilled French Toast (Weight Watchers)
- Easy Homemade Weight Watchers Tomato Sauce