Weight Watchers Fall Salad with Cider Dressing Recipe
Weight Watchers Fall Salad with Cider Dressing Recipe. This tasty salad has a homemade vinaigrette dressing made of maple syrup, apple cider, dijon mustard, shallots, salt, and pepper. The quick and easy salad is made of mixed greens, radicchio, Honeycrisp apples, celery, walnuts, and blue cheese.
This is a great option for your Fall dinner, or Thanksgiving. The Autumn flavors pair well with turkey, chicken, pork, or beef.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 4 Blue Plan and 4 Green Plan
4 WW Green Points 4 WW Blue Points
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
What to serve with
Weight Watchers Zucchini Souffle
Made with with flour, eggs, onion, zucchini, paprika, and parsley. A low calorie, low fat, meatless meal or side dish with 237 calories.
Weight Watchers Crock Pot Turkey Breast
Made with bacon, garlic, turkey gravy, flour, Worcestershire sauce, and dried sage. An easy weekday meal.
Weight Watchers Butternut Squash Macaroni And Cheese
A delicious Fall comfort food dinner recipe that’s made with low fat milk, salt, elbow macaroni, dijon mustard, ground nutmeg, onion powder, water, frozen pureed butternut squash, reduced fat shredded cheddar cheese, and chopped chives.
Weight Watchers Turkey Zucchini Bites
This easy recipe is like mini meatloaves made with ground turkey, zucchini, onion, red bell pepper, egg, Worcestershire sauce, Dijon mustard, couscous, and barbecue sauce. These muffin tin bites are healthy and delicious. A great option for leftover Thanksgiving turkey!
Weight Watchers Turkey Spaghetti Squash Casserole
A quick and easy dinner recipe that’s a great alternative to Italian pasta. This meal is made with spaghetti squash, olive oil, garlic, ground turkey breast, spaghetti sauce, mozzarella cheese, basil, and oregano.
Weight Watchers Roasted Pork Tenderloin
Made with with thyme, oregano, garlic powder, onion powder, and olive oil. A healthy low calorie, low carb dinner.
Weight Watchers Shepherd’s Pie
A lighter version of the classic Irish dish. Made with turkey, this comfort food dinner with carrots, celery, and onion, topped with mashed potatoes is a favorite!
Weight Watchers Chicken Pot Pie
A lighter, easier version of the classic comfort food recipe with boneless skinless chicken breast, cream of mushroom soup, and Bisquick.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Fall Salad with Cider Dressing
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp apple cider
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- ¼ tsp fresh ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp shallots chopped
- 6 cups mixed greens
- 6 cups radicchio thinly sliced
- 3 medium fresh Honeycrisp apples thinly sliced
- ½ cup celery thinly sliced
- ⅓ cup toasted walnuts chopped
- ⅓ cup blue cheese crumbled
For the Dressing:
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, add apple cider and apple cider vinegar, then using a whisk, whisk in maple syrup, mustard, salt, and pepper.
- Slowly whisk in olive oil.
- Add shallots and stir to mix well.
- Set aside for later, or place in refrigerator to chill, if desired.
For the Salad:
- In a large salad bowl, add mixed greens, radicchio, Honeycrisp apple slices, and the celery. Toss to mix.
- Stir dressing to mix well.
- In an individual serving dishes, add 2 cups salad mix, and 1 Tablespoon of dressing each.
- Garnish each serving with blue cheese and walnuts.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Easy Decadent Truffles (No Bake)
- Quick Air-Fryer Brussels Sprouts (Weight Watchers)
- Weight Watchers French Toast Banana Casserole
- Easy Air Fryer Turkey Breast (Weight Watchers)
- Low Calorie Chicken Breast Recipes – 150 Calories or Less
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!